Man shoots out tires of AT&T truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's my ancient computer but these news company links always go wiggy.

I'm sure he was the new breed of "Angry American".

Red, White and Blue and Better than You.....helping us preserve our gun rights by exercising them.

Originally Posted By: Kira
Maybe it's my ancient computer but these news company links always go wiggy.

Red, White and Blue and Better than You.....helping us preserve our gun rights by exercising them.

Here's the video I found on youtube.

That's a brave AT&T guy filming that wacko with (assuming a cell phone?)-I would have been hiding behind something bulletproof!! All the crazy guy had to do was decide to squeeze one off in his direction...

So nonchalant and oblivious to anyone that may be around including children. This guy is dangerous and unpredictable. He deserves a lengthy prison sentence.

Originally Posted By: bullwinkle
That's a brave AT&T guy filming that wacko with (assuming a cell phone?)-I would have been hiding behind something bulletproof!! All the crazy guy had to do was decide to squeeze one off in his direction...

Not very brave or intelligent...mostly just stupid.

If a guy is such a nutcase to shoot out AT&T tires then he is just as nuts as to turn the gun on someone wearing the AT&T uniform.

What people will do to get their videos posted on YouTube these days.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Kira

He'll probably get a slap on the wrist. I'll leave it there.

I want you to move your trucks so I will shoot out your tires. Makes sense to me.

The rational part of the brain was shut off. Pure emotion.

Billing and the legal department will have a field say on this one. It is bad enough when you accidentally cut one of their phone lines.

Originally Posted By: bullwinkle

I thought the same thing. The guy kept walking toward the shooter the entire time
eek.gif

Intentional destruction of property. Firing a gun in the streets. He is at least responsible for damages to the vehicles and possibly reckless endangerment for others in the area. Depending on FL law he could be prosecuted for brandishing or some related charge. After all that, he'll probably get off on some mental health issue.

Originally Posted By: Kuato
Intentional destruction of property. Firing a gun in the streets. He is at least responsible for damages to the vehicles and possibly reckless endangerment for others in the area. Depending on FL law he could be prosecuted for brandishing or some related charge. After all that, he'll probably get off on some mental health issue.

Highly doubtful he will get off on some mental health issue but even if he does, part of the plea will be that he no longer have firearms.
His days of carrying are over.

He was probably all worked up about millenials living at home with their parents and just lost it.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back