2018 Buick Regal

Status
Not open for further replies.

dishdude

$100 Site Donor 2023
Well now! This is one beautiful car.

2018-Buick-Regal-GS-rear-side-view-parked.jpg

2018-Buick-Regal-GS-interior-001-1024x683.jpg

If it comes with the standard Buick discount of 40% after one year use I am all in. Nice looking car. I am sure it is overpriced because it will be severely discounted to compete with SUV/Crossovers people are actually interested in.

Originally Posted By: madRiver
If it comes with the standard Buick discount of 40% after one year use I am all in. Nice looking car. I am sure it is overpriced because it will be severely discounted to compete with SUV/Crossovers people are actually interested in.

Agreed.

That's one of the most beautiful cars I've ever seen. That red looks stunning! Almost looks like an Accord
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
That red looks stunning! Almost looks like an Accord
laugh.gif

That was my first thought too!

It checks a lot of the right boxes, that's for sure. My only fear is that this will turn out like the Fusion Sport: a great numbers exercise that no one will end up buying.

Sweet! Fusion Roofline and Chrslyer 200 rearend with Hyundai Sonata crease line on doors, and Kia striped taillamps, a Corolla dashboard, and a hint of Honda stance. Innovative. GM sure does source nice red though.

They'll have both this sedan-like hatchback and a wagon, I understand. Though I probably won't be able to afford one for a few years, I do hope they'll have more than black and tan for the interior. Hey, GM, how about a nice light gray?

Kudos to both Buick and Kia for producing wonderful looking mid sized hatches, and there's a Regal (slightly lifted) wagon as well. Not sure what the sale of Opel will mean for this going forward, can't see this appealing to the Chinese market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back