Jet.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Amazon-Walmart they had a deal on 3 jugs of oil ( 2 gallon size)
I get one instead of three. I email them and within 2 minutes I get a note I can keep the oil and 5 minutes later I get a cc refund and a thank you for notifying them of the error. Nice!

Originally Posted By: AirgunSavant
I get one instead of three. I email them and within 2 minutes I get a note I can keep the oil and 5 minutes later I get a cc refund and a thank you for notifying them of the error. Nice!

Thanks Jim. Got my 3 5quart jugs of 0w20 for $42~ already
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: earlyre
walmart owns jet. bought them last fall for $3.3 billion.
trying to up their e-commerce game to compete with amazon.

To be honest, I think Walmart is going to try to hit the model that Sears/KMart should have.

I love being able to buy something online and pick it up at the store in 2 days - rather than fuss around with trying to catch up with the UPS / Fedex guy who, ultimately, delivers to the wrong spot.

I used jet a few times in the past. They can have some decent prices so it doesn't hurt to check them if you use Amazon often. You will find the occasional item that qualifies for free shipping that Amazon charges for. Nothing major really but if less then $10 item it really doesn't make much sense to pay $7 shipping.

I first used them a year or two ago as I found out about the $50 discount off your first purchase and scored a i5 6600k for $18X.00 wasn't bad at all but between Newegg, Best Buy, and Amazon I don't use them much. Best Buy, and Newegg have very quick shipping in my area and I get free shipping on most of my orders from them. They always arrive in 2 days.

Ordered a Cryorig H7 CPU cooler before work one day (4am-ish) and was surprised to see it outside of my door after work the next day.

There used to be some killer jet coupons.

I was able to get my wife a samsung tablet for way cheaper than anywhere else from jet using those coupons.

Just look around online.

They are trying to get new customers from amazon.

There's a neighbor at the top of the street that often has Jet boxes in front of their door. That's one vouch for Jet, I guess.

Originally Posted By: car51
Originally Posted By: AirgunSavant

Thanks Jim. Got my 3 5quart jugs of 0w20 for $42~ already
wink.gif

That's great Adam.
This was a 15w50 semi synthetic deal. 2 gallons x3!!

Are they as "helpful" in making sure you pay sales tax as Amazon has become...now that they get a kickback from the states?

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
Are they as "helpful" in making sure you pay sales tax as Amazon has become...now that they get a kickback from the states?

They have not charged me any sales tax Like Walmart and Amazon do.

Their site kinda stinks, but the (US-based) customer service was very good, the one time I've had to make use of it.

That was prior to the Walmart acquisition though, so I don't know what it's like now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back