Spray Interior Detailer With UV Protection ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which readily available spray interior detailers have UV protection ? I have used Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer which is non-greasy with a matt finish (which I like) but it says nothing about offering UV protection on the bottle .

Surf City Dash Away used to be available at WM. But can be ordered on Amazon. Money back guarantee and works on just about everything inside the car except windows. It does contain protectant according to the company. So cleans and protects in one product.

Originally Posted By: ChrisD46
Which readily available spray interior detailers have UV protection ? I have used Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer which is non-greasy with a matt finish (which I like) but it says nothing about offering UV protection on the bottle .

If it doesn't say UV protection, I doubt it has any.

I guess it depends on what you mean by readily available. 303 Aerospace Protectant is a popular one and that's easy to get on Amazon, though it isn't a 100% matte finish. Some brick-and-mortar boat supply stores stock it. The other one that I like with UV protection is Nextzett Cockpit Premium (also on Amazon), and it is truly matte.

Originally Posted By: zfasts03
I like Aerospace 303

thumbsup2.gif

I have a bottle of meguiar's interior spray detailer at home and I'm almost positive it said UV protection on the bottle somewhere.

I could be mistaken, but I'll take a look when I get home.

I was actually thinking about this very same thing today. Seems like a product that "coats" the surface rather than soaks in would be the best. Something that soaks into the surface seems like it'd be a recipe for dry rot.

Ultima here, $25 for 12 ounces but the stuff isn't watered down. It does everything you want a cleaner/protectant to do. I have a black interior so water spots are my enemy and lack of a proper matte/satin finish is my even bigger enemy. 303 would be my second choice

From Griots garage , concerning their vinyl and rubber dressing:

VINYL & RUBBER DRESSING
ITEM# 10981
★★★★★
★★★★★ 4.9 out of 5 stars. Read reviews.

Produce professional results on interiors, exterior trim, tires, and the plastic and rubber parts in your engine bay.
Creates a smooth satin finish
Special UV blocking agents leave behind a protective coating
Goes on smooth, leaves no glossy residue behind
Cleans and protects in one step
Best when applied with our Blue Detail Sponges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back