Armor All Ultra Shine spray wax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was on the shelf at Walmart.... $5.88. I picked up a bottle.Just washed my dark grey metallic Lincoln MKX so I gave it a try. Goes on and comes off easy enough. No streaking that noticed. Don't know how long it lasts yet. Have been very satisfied with Armor All leather conditioner although after trying three different ones I bought a bottle of Lexol this time. I used Surf City Garage Voodoo. ..Pretty good but not worth $10.00 and a spray bottled for leather conditioner is way more handy.
BTW...can't find a word or review about Armor All Ultra Shine spray wax out there.

It states Fast and Long Lasting on the bottle so it must be true.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Armorall-Armor-All-Ultra-Shine-Wax-Spray-16oz/196575305

Last edited:
Try the Lucas Slick Mist next time
cheers3.gif

https://www.amazon.com/Lucas-Oil-10160-S...customerReviews

If you want an amazingly good spray wax that provides a terrific shine, great protection and durability, and is super easy, then give Meguiars Ultimate Quik Wax a go.. Awesome stuff.

.. or, if you're going for great bang for your buck, go for their gallon bottle of D156 for $33 on Amazon. They're the same product, just different scent.

I just want to add a spray wax should only be used as a maintenance wax in between waxes. Not to be used as a sole wax/sealant. Like if I wanted my car 3 weeks ago a spray wax is what I would use after I washed and dried the car.

Originally Posted By: OilSwag
I just want to add a spray wax should only be used as a maintenance wax in between waxes. Not to be used as a sole wax/sealant.

I agree. Spray wax/quick detailers aren't going to give you the long lasting protection of a good sealant wax. I usually apply a good coat of Collinite 845 or 476 in the spring and fall, then touch up in between using a good quick detailer. It keeps the paint looking nice, and the Collinite keeps protecting the whole time...

Originally Posted by OilSwag
I just want to add a spray wax should only be used as a maintenance wax in between waxes. Not to be used as a sole wax/sealant. Like if I wanted my car 3 weeks ago a spray wax is what I would use after I washed and dried the car.

This is a standard line that many spout but is little more than anecdotal urban myth nonsense. There are plenty of spray wax/sealant products that last as long if not longer than traditional paste or liquid waxes. Change my mind with facts and science.

I sometimes use the TW wax as you dry... good stuff. Also, the TW Ice spray wax is excellent. I found the Mother's spray wax as so-so at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back