DT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question
I bought new tires from DT early this year (less than 1k on tires now) for one of my vehicles (Camry) and recently gave the car to a grand daughter, will DT still perform the rotation/balance and honor road hazards (I bought the certificates) for her without charge?
In her area it's America Tire Store.

I think they will. I've never had them ask for proof that I was the owner they just checked their records. I guess that since the tires were a match, too then everything was okay.

I even purchased one set of tires somewhere else and purchased the service there at DT.

^ Thanks
Yup seems I only give a phone number and they computer match the tires <> vehicle. I don't take the paperwork in with me for any of the vehicles. But they'll see my name and my grand daughter doesn't have the same name
grin.gif

Yes.

I take in my grandparent's cars to Discount Tire all the time and they don't even look twice at me when I give my grandmother's phone number. Actually their Trailblazer is still in there under my great-aunt's name (who originally bought it). Wednesday I'm taking it in and having them warranty out the tires.

My Jeep is still there under my grandfather's name. No issues, no questions.

Just have your granddaughter use the phone number associated with the purchase/invoice, yours I would assume, when she goes in for any after sale services mentioned. They don't ask who currently owns the car, they just look up the account by phone number in the computer and find the vehicle. At least IME, that's how it works with DT stores in this area.

Was it really that hard to type "Discount Tire" in the thread title? Or were you playing coy with another use of that acronym?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back