Toy story movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I watched Toy Story 3 and Despicable Me 3 today today

Enjoyed both and I saw toy story and toy story 2 and loved them. Anyone else like the toy story movies?

I was 7 or 8 when Toy Story 1 came out, so I've sort of grown with the series. I've liked them all, but TS3 definitely got more deep emotionally.

Haven't seen DM3 though. I like the minions enough that I'll eventually watch it though.

I'm a big kid at heart.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: Dumc87
I was 7 or 8 when Toy Story 1 came out, so I've sort of grown with the series. I've liked them all, but TS3 definitely got more deep emotionally.

Haven't seen DM3 though. I like the minions enough that I'll eventually watch it though.

I'm a big kid at heart.
laugh.gif

Thank you for sharing and glad you enjoyed the movie sir
smile.gif

i like the toy story movies. I have not seen any of the despicable me movies. I was in 5th grade when toy story came out and I saw it in theaters.

Toy Story really changed animation from traditional painted cell animation (even when colored in electronically) to electronically rendered animation.

I also remember when Pixar was located in an area of Richmond, California called Point Richmond. It's what used to be the company town for Standard Oil of California and is right next to Chevron's Richmond refinery. I guess they outgrew it and moved to Emeryville.

Years ago, it was a super hot and humid summer day, my girlfriend and I decided to go to the movies just to get out of the sticky heat and into some air conditioning. We walked up and asked for tickets to whatever movie was starting the soonest. It ended up being Toy Story 2, no idea about the movie, but didn't expect much.

We laughed our butts off, had a great time. Excellent movie, girlfriend is now wife.

"They've" been running them on one of our cable channels. I had never seen the scene where Woody is repaired. I must find out how Buzz got out of the package in the toy store.

The Barbie meeting Ken scene in the day care center was a scream. "Like we were (in unison) made for each other"

Those Despicable Me movies haven't hooked me. I get the idea of silent characters (Pink Panther, Road Runner & Coyote and others) or ones that coo, squeak & purr (R2_D2) but non-people (those things) and Smurfs aren't......warm upable. Perhaps someday ifI get a chance to se one from the start.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SR5
Years ago, it was a super hot and humid summer day, my girlfriend and I decided to go to the movies just to get out of the sticky heat and into some air conditioning. We walked up and asked for tickets to whatever movie was starting the soonest. It ended up being Toy Story 2, no idea about the movie, but didn't expect much.

We laughed our butts off, had a great time. Excellent movie, girlfriend is now wife.

Glad to hear you and wife enjoyed it Ron
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Mantooth
Originally Posted By: Dumc87
I was 7 or 8 when Toy Story 1 came out......

You just reminded me that I'm old.
yeah if he's 30 now and you feel old then you probably ARE old. Because people at 30 feel very old quite often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back