What games do you folks play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me personally, I like "celebrity cipher" in local newspaper and soduku and "word brain" when I'm real bored. Yahtzee I LOVE
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Trav
Submarine racing.

+1, which I will be doing after I finish a nice cold one.
01.gif

I play softball on Tuesday nights.

It used to be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday night with tournaments on weekends. Then I got old.

I also enjoy a good game of washers while drinking a cold beer and grilling.

I buy math workbooks and work math equations when I'm bored to excersize my mind. I have a calculus one I just bought. I got back into running again,so lately I've been coming home and passing out :p Ran 10 miles last night and the night before.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
I buy math workbooks and work math equations when I'm bored to excersize my mind. I have a calculus one I just bought. I got back into running again,so lately I've been coming home and passing out :p Ran 10 miles last night and the night before.

Yeah, I like soduku to help my mind and never was great at math.

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
Used to spend years of my life playing the original StarCraft.

Ditto. That was an AWESOME game. I've thought of buying it again; I think lost my original disks somewhere years ago. I did a beta test at Microsoft Studios last year for Halo Wars 2. Felt VERY SC1-inspired IMO.

My obsession in that regard now when I wan to kick back is Panzer Corps. So many hours spent...

Originally Posted By: Oro_O
Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
Used to spend years of my life playing the original StarCraft.

Ditto. That was an AWESOME game. I've thought of buying it again; I think lost my original disks somewhere years ago. I did a beta test at Microsoft Studios last year for Halo Wars 2. Felt VERY SC1-inspired IMO.

My obsession in that regard now when I wan to kick back is Panzer Corps. So many hours spent...

Luck for you, SC1 is now legally free. Go to battle.net, downloads, and scroll to the bottom.

"Well They While Away The Hours, In Their Ivory Towers, Till They're Covered Up With Flowers, IN The Back Of A Black Limousine." "The Games People Play Now" by Joe South circa. 1969.
smile.gif

Naked Twister
smile.gif

Seriously Monopoly. As a kid Trump would have been proud of me. I hoarded every thing..

Tekken 7
Dragonball Xenoverse 2
Euro Truck Sim 2 because racing heavy cargo at 80mph is crazy fun.

or "I Spy" when looking through my vehicles for leaks, wear, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back