Beam-type Wiper Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trico Flex
smile.gif

I have had great life from Bosch Icons on my F-Series trucks; they usually outlast standard wipers by more than 3 times.

Check out Denso OEM-Style wiper blades. They're standard equipment on a lot of imports and are made in Japan.

I like pretty much all the BEAM style blades and I've tried several brands with good success. However, I have noticed that silicone doesn't like dry or only slightly wet glass(Intermittent Wipers ON) as they actually(not chatter) but ))HOP(( on the glass!...2 different cars.

Last edited:
I haven't had good luck with anything but OEM blades on my Infiniti. For one, the attachment point on the OEM blades is off to the side and you lose coverage with a blade that attaches on the top. Secondly, the drivers side wiper is 26", so with any wiper that isn't fairly rigid, the bottom of the blade skips across the windshield.

Originally Posted By: slacktide_bitog
Trico Flex
smile.gif

Eh, I put a set of those on the Jetta and they lasted 6 months tops. Went with OEM (Bosch) and they were on the car since July 2013, fact they were still doing decent when I traded in the car.

I have it on mine, does good, but at the price paid they do not last all that long before streaking.

Valeo OE brand are on my Tundra.
Exact fit, identical to OEM. No noisy play with elevated plastic connectors.
Quiet and clean great. I use Rain-X 2x a year and it helps.
The Rain-X blades and others that I have tried are very noisy when changing direction.
60 k and just installed my 3rd set on the 2011 truck.

On my car, the aftermarket passenger side blade would never wipe well. OEM worked best because of a hinge on the frame that aftermarket blades don't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back