What do you drink with Twinkies ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time I had a Twinkie was when the blood mobile was parked outside the VA Hospital. That must've been about 15-20 years ago and I haven't had any Twinkies since. After giving blood, they gave me a Twinkie and some Apple juice. It was supposed to raise my blood sugar level so that I wouldn't pass out.

So why am I starting a thread about Twinkies ? I don't know, I've been having this unexplained urge to get Twinkies lately. Usually when I eat anything with chocolate in it, I gotta chase it down with some ice cold milk, but Twinkies don't have any chocolate.
21.gif
What's good to drink with Twinkies ?
confused2.gif

This is a no brainer. Coke. Perfect.

If it were a Moon Pie, it would be RC Cola. But everyone knows that. Right?

wink.gif

Twinkies are garbage so wash 'em down with some garbage truck squeezings, you know, the stuff which drips from the compactor.

If you were serious, I apologize.

Originally Posted By: Kira
Twinkies are garbage so wash 'em down with some garbage truck squeezings, you know, the stuff which drips from the compactor.

If you were serious, I apologize.

This reminds me of the garbage compactor scene from Star Wars.
"What an incredible smell you've discovered!"

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SR5
Ipecac Syrup

Oh that's hilarious I grew up in a diesel mechanic shop in one of the mechanics had snacks in his toolbox and somebody kept stealing them he injected ipecac in them, it was really obvious who was stealing them at that point

Don't eat them, but if I did, a cup of coffee to wash them down.

I don't eat Twinkies. When I was a kid, they were actual cake with some frosting (made from real sugar and butter!) in the middle. Now, they are an unpronounceable mix of chemicals along with flour and high fructose corn syrup. No thanks.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
The last time I had a Twinkie was when the blood mobile was parked outside the VA Hospital. That must've been about 15-20 years ago and I haven't had any Twinkies since. After giving blood, they gave me a Twinkie and some Apple juice. It was supposed to raise my blood sugar level so that I wouldn't pass out.

So why am I starting a thread about Twinkies ? I don't know, I've been having this unexplained urge to get Twinkies lately. Usually when I eat anything with chocolate in it, I gotta chase it down with some ice cold milk, but Twinkies don't have any chocolate.
21.gif
confused2.gif

MERK IS BACK !!!
to answer your question -- PP 5w-20.

Originally Posted By: yeti
Originally Posted By: Merkava_4

21.gif
confused2.gif

MERK IS BACK !!!
to answer your question -- PP 5w-20.

LOL!

If you like Twinkies,buy these instead,they're called Dreamies. These are like the original ones (maybe 1970s?). They're actually made with milk,butter,eggs,etc. Go to the grocery store and compare the ingredients to the name brand Twinkies,they're superior in every way. I never eat this kind of stuff,but I have tried them once and they're really good!

http://www.tastykake.com/dreamies-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back