2018 Honda Accord

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, man, the 2018 Camry looks ghastly to me too. The D-segment is not one where you can go crazy with styling...

Seems to me lately that a lot of cars all look very similar. The days of unique styling are gone. Welcome to cookie cutter box mentality.

Just looked at the 2018 Camry...Geeeeeeeeessshhhhhhhh.......butt ugly too.

Get a new V6 Accord while you can. You can still get a V6 in the 2018 Acura TLX.
My wife had an 04' Accord Coupe V6 with a stick. Her only complaint was not liking the comfort of the drivers seat.

If VW does one thing right, they use conservative styling on some models. It'd be nice if the Accord looked like this 2018 Jetta:

Originally Posted By: redhat
Looks like a C Class.

Their 2 liter engine actually puts out more power than the Mercedes E-300, seems that with the tougher CAFE standards, lots of automakers are moving away from V6 and just doing 4 cylinders. MB's 2 liter engine only does 241 hp instead of Accord's 252 hp.

It's ok...not great, but not bad - better looking than the Camry IMHO.
Looks more Audi A7ish to me.

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
My wife had an 04' Accord Coupe V6 with a stick. Her only complaint was not liking the comfort of the drivers seat.

Very nice esp with the HFP package. I think the only appearance differences btwn that and an Accord auto coupe would have been the wheels and a badge on the rear with red lettering.

Originally Posted By: Wolf359
Originally Posted By: redhat
Looks like a C Class.

Their 2 liter engine actually puts out more power than the Mercedes E-300, seems that with the tougher CAFE standards, lots of automakers are moving away from V6 and just doing 4 cylinders. MB's 2 liter engine only does 241 hp instead of Accord's 252 hp.

252 HP on an accord is very impressive!

Originally Posted By: Bud_One
It's ok...not great, but not bad - better looking than the Camry IMHO.
Looks more Audi A7ish to me.

To me it feels like a cross of Avalon, Subi, C class and a bit of Honda
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back