Local Napa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rolled into there today. One in Newark DE. on Cleveland AVE.
Great service and I needed 3 quarts of 15w50 FS and they had none on the shelf
frown.gif
but 89 quarts in the back
smile.gif

It wasn't $2.99 but $4.29 and with no tax I feel it was a bargain. ( Retails about $8.52)

I pretty much only use one type of oil now but this is something I need occasionally and I plan on supporting the locals
more and more. Great store and for this job I prefer quarts..

When the $2.99 deal comes around I'll buy some just for the heck of it...

Like you Adam I have tons of oil but from now on I'll just stick with Magnatec
I found no advantage for the CM 0w20 even though I have three cars that suggest it. 5w20 performs the same with no mpg loss or other issues. And I have 5w30 and 10w30 but my need is no longer for them.

So for the weird stuff for my equipment I'll just get the NAPA FS like the 15w50.
I know how CM works and the results are always stellar like I get with Fram Ultra filters.
I'm getting tired of experimenting and I get the CM FS for mid $13 a 5 qt jug shipped- so its a winner

Originally Posted By: AirgunSavant
for the CM ... how CM works ...I get the CM

CM? Sorry, not familiar with that

Originally Posted By: car51
You get Magnatec 5w20 cheap?

Where is this
smile.gif

AZ & AAP ran a clearance sale a while back, I was cleaning $1 5W20 Magnatec quarts up like a vacuum cleaner! Think I wound up with around 50 or so, and combined with an Ultra, the 4.6 MGM in my sig has never sounded better on cold starts!

Originally Posted By: blupupher
Originally Posted By: Linctex
Originally Posted By: AirgunSavant
for the CM ... how CM works ...I get the CM

CM? Sorry, not familiar with that

Castrol Magnatec

LOL!

I was wondering what CM meant myself.

Thanks blupupher
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: bullwinkle
Originally Posted By: car51
You get Magnatec 5w20 cheap?

Where is this
smile.gif

AZ & AAP ran a clearance sale a while back, I was cleaning $1 5W20 Magnatec quarts up like a vacuum cleaner! Think I wound up with around 50 or so, and combined with an Ultra, the 4.6 MGM in my sig has never sounded better on cold starts!

Bullwinkle: I think I'll run the GTX superclean 5w20 with a XG-4386 thanks to member dblshock then use the 3 5quart Magnatec 5w20 Syn and be done
smile.gif

Maybe give the Synpower to brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back