Trnny Filter Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Rockrz
I never said they build things intentionally to fail prematurely and I never mentioned ethics... I said they have the ability to build things that would last far longer than they do... and for some odd and strange reason they don't do that.

The reason why is because of money. Everyone knows this.

Really? I didn't pay a lot for any of my vehicles yet they seem to last quite a long time. I think Toyota and Honda work very hard to ensure their vehicles last way beyond the warranty.

Quote:
Really?

Yes, really... they could easily make a vehicle that got a couple of million miles on it without hardly doing any service to it at all.

There is far better technology available than what is being used.

Sure, vehicles last better than they used to for the most part, but that doesn't mean the technology to make them last much long is not available.

If one follows technology at all they would know better stuff is available.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Rockrz
Yes, really... they could easily make a vehicle that got a couple of million miles on it without hardly doing any service to it at all.

There is far better technology available than what is being used.

Sure, vehicles last better than they used to for the most part, but that doesn't mean the technology to make them last much long is not available.

I'm pretty sure I'd never be able to afford a vehicle that was able to last a million miles without hardly doing any service to it at all. Maybe you could but I sure couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back