Photo Sharing sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, looking to start a photo sharing site for our baseball group. I have used photobucket before and I think it offers what i want but looks rather expensive. What im looking for is to pay for a site that we can create albums and share them with groups of people and assign security controls. Ideally i would like to host a account and be able to assign a guest password or something. I would also like it to keep full quality photos or at least very good quality photos.

It looks like im almost leaning toward a account and just give out the password to people so they can log in. Looking for an easy way for us all to share our personal photos.

Any input is appreciated.

Do you have to have a pay-service recommendation? Because it sounds like Google Drive can do what you're asking.

I think we would like to create a specific account that we can keep going year to year.

Get a Google account and use Drive. Create a new folder, click Share. You can allow anyone with a secret link to add/delete/modify/or just view. Or you can specify only share with certain people whether through email address or password. Create a new folder for another year if you want or organize it however you'd like. I think you should give it a shot first before springing for a paid service.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back