Old rotella t6 at an autozone store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is shell still making the old formula of rotella t6 cause i saw the old and new formula at an autozone store but know where else?

Last edited:
I have not had luck trying to buy the CJ-4 stuff online. Usually what arrives is CK-4.

If you find the old stuff, and you want the old stuff, but it when you see it. Farm stores will probably still have lots of the CJ-4.

Originally Posted By: LotI
AZ is overpriced on oils so it will sit there until the clearance

I agree. Their 5 gal pail of CJ-4 T6 is more per gallon that a single gallon. But it is CJ-4. But I am not going to pay extra.

Going with DELO CJ-4 for now.

Just remember that Shell has admitted they placed CK-4 oils into CJ-4 bottles during the transition period rather than to throw away all those containers.

There is no telling which API you have in the CJ-4 bottle without lab testing...if I understand this topic correctly.

Originally Posted By: ArcticDriver
Just remember that Shell has admitted they placed CK-4 oils into CJ-4 bottles during the transition period rather than to throw away all those containers.

There is no telling which API you have in the CJ-4 bottle without lab testing...if I understand this topic correctly.

Shell admitted doing this beginning in August 2016, in case you want to look at dates on bottles.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Fraser434
AZ near me had 2.5 gallon Rotella T5 old CJ4 jugs
For $15.00 each. Clearance I suppose.

Make sure you get your rebate for $12.50 per jug- max of 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back