It's time to get your order in....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like some engineers watched Tron one too many times and got some bright ideas.
wink.gif

Very nice. I imagine you would want two Chiron's, one for in town, and the other for country motoring..

Originally Posted By: CT8
I couldn't buy a car like that even with your money

+1

Actually, you have to be invited to buy the new model. A journalist in the UK reported that Bugatti had a bad experience with a rapper that purchased a Veyron and drove it and treated it in a manner unbecoming a proper owner and when asked stated that they did not discuss such matters. Funny. When I purchased my new 4Runner the dealer was not concerned about such matters.

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
Actually, you have to be invited to buy the new model. A journalist in the UK reported that Bugatti had a bad experience with a rapper that purchased a Veyron and drove it and treated it in a manner unbecoming a proper owner and when asked stated that they did not discuss such matters. Funny. When I purchased my new 4Runner the dealer was not concerned about such matters.

Lexus has some fancy thing you need to be selected to own too. I realize I'll never financially be in that position, but the free market isn't so free at times is it? Lol.

You would think if you bought something and owned it you could do whatever you wanted with it...

Ferrari does the same with the F50/Enzo/LaFerrari - they probably don't want to see the car falling into the wrong hands or someone killing themselves not understanding what the car is capable of doing.

It won't keep someone from becoming YouTube famous or Instafamous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back