Dish internet WiFi router

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Fitter30
Looking for a recommendations for one and if you can set one up without a computer.

As long as you have a smart phone you can.
although setting it up through ethernet is usually easier.

What are you looking for in a router? What speed connection. What are you hooking upto it?

TP Link AC1750, AKA Archer C7. rock solid value for your money, my experiance with it has been
flawless for 2 years or more now.

I always access the router settings wirelessly, in fact I just updated the firmware on the router, I never had to use ethernet but have always used a computer, im sure any browser on a wireless device would work but if you want and still reading this thread tell me what device you have and Ill try it to see if it works,

Only reason I updated the firmware is for the fun of it, also I assume since its been out for a few years now why not do it to update to the latest version. I also use a TP Link cable modem, same great experiance. Im kinda anal about things, set up, settings, installation. I also work with routers as part of my job, security systems and enjoy messing around with settins.

This is what I have ... Click here, TP Link
I see there is a new version if the router called Archer C8, I know nothing about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back