Kumho Solus T11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a 2014 Corolla with original tires at 41k miles that the tire tread guage is in the yellow. I was going to go a couple more K before a change before winter. But I took a $75 rebate on a new set of tires from "Discount Tire" and ordered a set of Kumho Solus T11 . Might be a week or so before they show up , they didn`t have them on hand.

I have always had great experiences with Kumho tires. VERY quiet and smooth riding!

I've got a set on my Sonata, were basically brand new when I bought it 9k miles ago. Tread seems to be holding up pretty good so far.

I'm not 100% impressed with them, a bit noisy on rough road surfaces but they're smooth. Good enough for cheap tires I guess.

Never used their all seasons but Kuhmo makes an excellent summer tire and DOT slick for the cost.

I have heard great things about their all seasons. The TA11 seems to have great reviews.

It`s the 3rd highest reviewed tire on the "Tire Rack" website.

I think you're fine with these for everyday tires. The reviews I've read seem to indicate either they don't have any glaring issues but they don't excel in any one performance category OR people "like them a lot". That says to me that they're decent, serviceable tires. The TA 11 is definitely a better tire than the KH25 I was saddled with a couple years ago. I've never had any real issues with the Kumho or Hankook tires I've used.

Originally Posted By: Vuflanovsky
I think you're fine with these for everyday tires. The reviews I've read seem to indicate either they don't have any glaring issues but they don't excel in any one performance category OR people "like them a lot". That says to me that they're decent, serviceable tires. The TA 11 is definitely a better tire than the KH25 I was saddled with a couple years ago. I've never had any real issues with the Kumho or Hankook tires I've used.

I have always loved Hankook but my current set is giving me issues. I have a 205/45/16 on an 8" wheel (within Tire Rack's 'safe spectrum) which is a very minimal amount of stretch if you can even call it that, and I can't keep either of the 2 wheel/tire combos I have in that size balanced. They are on the front of my mr2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back