Dogs have such a hard life LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Self explanatory. Trevor, 1 year old lab/hound mix boy dog with stepdad and sister in law
wink.gif

He is a great squirrel chaser. I filled the 5 bird feeders up and squirrels love to jump on them to knock seed out. Trevor runs em' up tree and I shoot em' down with .22 Marlin
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: car51
He is a great squirrel chaser. I filled the 5 bird feeders up and squirrels love to jump on them to knock seed out. Trevor runs em' up tree and I shoot em' down with .22 Marlin
wink.gif

ever eat one? I hear they're good fried.

Originally Posted By: E150GT
wink.gif

No, but I've ate alligator and frog legs
wink.gif

wink.gif

Squirrel is on my bucket list, had the before mentioned gator( best friggin stuff ever) for legs (meh),and yes , dog bbq.

Mine hasn't been away from me for the last couple hours, every where I turn he is right there. Fireworks are still a new thing for him, he's goiing to have it rough tomorrow 💣

yep. My dog lays around all day. Must be tiring

It takes a lot of energy to give unconditional love...........
Dogs rule, cats drool.

wink.gif

No, but I've ate alligator and frog legs
wink.gif

Alligator and frog legs are good eating. But if you aren't eating the squirrel's you kill, you are wasting good meat. Very tasty.

wink.gif

Shootin' a .22 into the air.

Glad I am not your neighbor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back