Fram XG11665 no longer available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This filter for the Pentastar 3.6 and 3.2 was finally available at WM and other sources right after the first of the year. It seems to have dried up and become unavailable. Has anyone else noticed this or are they still finding them at their local WM's? I don't even see it on the FRAM site any more.

I haven't seen where it is "discontinued", just unavailable or out of stock. RA lists it as "out of stock" as well, but I have never seen it listed under either the 3.2 or 3.6 equipped vehicles actually.

Originally Posted By: Bandito440
Someone is selling them on eBay in singles and multiples. Grab them while you can.

Thanks, I did that before I posted just in case. LOL. I have messaged FRAM to see if they will provide any insight as well.

Subscribed. Earlier today I bought on eBay 3 pcs for $29.97 shipped free. FTR my Walmart had a few on the shelves today. I seriously doubt they dropped it already.

ejas- Please update the thread when you hear back from the Fram rep.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
Subscribed. Earlier today I bought on eBay 3 pcs for $29.97 shipped free. FTR my Walmart had a few on the shelves today. I seriously doubt they dropped it already.

Will do. I'm guessing it is some sort of problem with materials in S. Korea or something.

Originally Posted By: ejes
Originally Posted By: demarpaint

Will do. I'm guessing it is some sort of problem with materials in S. Korea or something.

Most likely something along those lines. I really doubt they would have discontinued them so soon.

Pervious thread posted here showed it listed as Fram option on their site. No longer the case. My 'speculation' would be that it was a made for Fram application, made in S Korea. Not being a large volume XG application that it's simply been discontinued, but the EG/CH&TG remain.

Originally Posted By: ejes
I haven't seen where it is "discontinued", just unavailable or out of stock.

My apologies... it was very late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back