MANN MH 63/1 for BRP 1000R

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVERKILL

$100 Site Donor 2021
So the dealer price for an oil filter for my Can-Am is almost $20.00 and there appears to be few aftermarket alternatives. K&N makes the KN-152, however it is straight out of China, which is not confidence inspiring, however MANN apparently makes the MH 63/1 for it as well, which I've more confidence in. Sourcing one in Canada seems to be the biggest issue, as AMSOIL doesn't list them on their site so I can't order one through my dealer account (however I've made inquiries and am waiting to hear back).

Does anybody have experience with these filters? There's an APRILIA forum discussing these same filters in a bike, and the MANN seems to be well received, whilst there have been startup noise issues with the OEM BRP filter.

Originally Posted By: Rand
Amazon appears to sell it for $16+ USD might as well go OEM for that price.

Yeah, I'm hoping through AMSOIL it will be cheaper. The K&N is $12 Canadian.

Originally Posted By: Rand
Amazon appears to sell it for $16+ USD might as well go OEM for that price.

For our American members, a lot of items on Amazon.com won't ship to Canada, unless we have someone to receive it in the US and ship to us via USPS.

Amazon.ca has less of a selection and higher prices on a lot of the same items.

Originally Posted By: JC1

Amazon.ca has less of a selection and higher prices on a lot of the same items.

I knew that but its the only pricing data I could find.. I was implying it would hardly be cheaper from anywhere in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back