BMW's and concrete don't mix...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: NateDN10
Originally Posted By: mattwithcats
Woman drives new BMW into wet concrete, the road repair crew won't remove it until she signs a waiver, she won't sign....

Now the BMW is stuck between a rock and a hard place, because the concrete dried!

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/oh-my-god-youre-stuck-bmw-stuck-in-wet-concrete/451259173

The article clearly states that it's a 2010 BMW.

Yeah not new.

Probably texting and distracted.

Oh my...a woman screwing the pooch and playing the victim/blaming others...never seen that before

/sarcasm

She's pretty stupid if she thinks hiring an attorney is going to help. She'll shell out $$$ per hour for a lawyer and in the end...she'll lose. She'll be out X-number of dollars and still have a BMW that's stuck in concrete. She should just go buy a new BMW...it would be cheaper.

I wonder if her insurance agent spit out their coffee laughing when she told them what she'd done!

smile.gif

Ed

Originally Posted By: sleddriver
Originally Posted By: CT8
Was the Woman blond?
Nope
Definitely NOT blonde....

Haha!! :p

Wonder if the county will send her a bill for the jackhammering and concrete replacement.

You are all burying the lead. This was a "graduation gift."
Some parent thought it was OK to give a BMW as a gift. That's where I lose interest. Your mileage may vary.

Originally Posted By: Ed_Flecko

I wonder if her insurance agent spit out their coffee laughing when she told them what she'd done!

smile.gif

Ed

I remember trying not to laugh many times during claim phone calls. People would unknowingly admit information that confirmed they were guilty of everything. Made my job easy.

Originally Posted By: Chris Meutsch
You are all burying the lead. This was a "graduation gift."
Some parent thought it was OK to give a BMW as a gift. That's where I lose interest. Your mileage may vary.

Yup, the worst BMW drivers. Usually the ones who claim they are unreliable POS's since they don't have a clue of how to perform any maintenance.

Originally Posted By: CT8
Was the Woman blond?

If she had been they might not have insisted on the waiver.

Originally Posted By: PimTac
I'm wondering what the dealer is going to do with all that concrete?

Recommend light weight rotors to counter the additional unsprung weight of the concrete?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back