More road rage idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he rots in jail for a long time! Can't imagine how the car and truck driver feel. Must be awful.

These kinds of incidents are what makes me want to have a dash-cam. I witness road rage more often than I wish to and I live in northern Arizona where people are not usually PO'd at the world.

Originally Posted By: jeepman3071
I exited out of the video after having to sit through a 30 second ad.

Yea..I did not this time but I frequently do.
Car that tried to kill the motorcyclist deserves half the blame. Shows how many scary people are out there.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: funflyer
These kinds of incidents are what makes me want to have a dash-cam. I witness road rage more often than I wish to and I live in northern Arizona where people are not usually PO'd at the world.

After working in auto insurance claims, I find dash cams are extremely valuable. If two cars get into an accident, and there are no witnesses, all the insurance adjuster can go by is the damage on the vehicles and the stories of the people involved. I'd say the police report also, but you'd be surprised how many accidents occur where nobody calls the police. Even if they do, it can take months to get a copy of the police report. I remember a few accidents where I had to give 50/50 blame because the evidence wasn't clear enough to give blame to one side, even if I had a hunch about who was lying. Add injuries and lawyers to the equation and suddenly it becomes an out of control he said/she said game.

Originally Posted By: Al

Car that tried to kill the motorcyclist deserves half the blame. Shows how many scary people are out there.

Did you read the article.. apparently before the video starts the guy on the motorcycle was already PO'ed and kicking the passenger side of the car.

Then he went around to the drivers side... whats next the guy on the motorcycle pulling out a gun.. There are plenty of bad drivers out there. Doesnt deserve some guy on a motorcycle road raging him/her on both sides of the car.

Originally Posted By: Rand
Originally Posted By: Al

Did you read the article.. apparently before the video starts the guy on the motorcycle was already PO'ed and kicking the passenger side of the car.

The article also states that "a gray sedan inadvertently cut off a passing motorcyclist." Still doesn't excuse what the biker did afterwards in retaliation, but it sheds some light on why he did it.

Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphite
So? You don't escalate a kick in a door to an attempted kill.

Just like you probably shouldn't escalate a cut off to a kick in the door.

The way for a biker to survive on the roads is to quickly separate yourself from any possible aggression, not to further instigate it.

Drive fast, efficient and drive smart and keep you head out of your ____ .

Dum populace cant even step on the gas to merge on a freeway around here. Trying to get on I-93S at 45 mph in a 80MPH lane.

I'm usually 10 mph over the merge speed.

Maybe we need a drivers education playstation or Wii game.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphite
So? You don't escalate a kick in a door to an attempted kill.

No. You don't. That's criminal.

But if you take on a car, and start a fight (by kicking the door) that you can only lose against an opponent that has a huge advantage (car/cage), you're an idiot. If you're grossly outmatched, leave. Just leave.

Kicking the car was pure lunacy, along with criminal.

Both of them are idiots for escalating the situation. If the other drivers involved have injuries, both should be responsible.

Originally Posted By: ARCOg

If you are in So.NH, don't mess with a Silver Rogue with Heritage plates.

The more stuff I read from people in NH the less I want to cross the border. Its like a different country.

Everybody thinks they're a tough guy. That's the problem.

Last edited:
What is this bike like the Terminator or what?
Seriously he just wrecked two cars and drove away on a motorcycle. That shouldn't happen. He would have kicked my truck and we would have taken a casual ride down the gaurd rail with him between me and it. What a bunch of idiots.

Looks like the driver of the old Mazda was trying to ram/hit the motorcycle after the kick. In doing so the driver then over-corrected and subsequently lost control of the vehicle causing a collision with the SUV.

I don't own a motorcycle and never have but I do give them plenty of room since I don't want to hit one and have a death on my conscience. Plus I've seen a few motorcycle accidents after they were hit by a car, not pretty.

Both are at fault. Hope they catch the motorcycle rider. I sold my bike a long time ago because car always wins. I feel bad for the innocent old man in the escalade/ avalanche. I am now using my GoPro as a dash cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back