Who tries to rob a gun store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an idiot born every day
laugh.gif

Not the first time it has happened. Happened previously,( Dixie Gun and Pawn in Georgia). Two subjects entered 1 subject pulled out 2 pistols , one in each hand and tried to cover 2 people with them. It did not end well for him. He was dead before he even hit the floor. The store owner was 64 years old.

Lets see, a store with guns, and staff with access to ammmo, hmmm they probably practice shooting more than you. The outcome was as expected, unfortunate( and unfortunate that someone died attempting this ) for the owner as he felt bad about killing someone, but he had no choice.

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/gun-sh...hoice/378870880

The video of the shooting is available on youtube, I did not feel it appropriate to post it here.

Last edited:
When England still had guns a less than bright individual tried to rob the countries top IPSC competitor at his shop and hold a hostage. Way faster than one can say load, rack and fire

The gun shop I go to is not located in the best of areas. There is usually 5 or 6 people working there at all times and all of them carry cocked and locked .45's I can't imagine someone would be dumb enough to try and rub the place.

Originally Posted By: andyd
Guy goes to hold a gun shop in the greater DC area . A cop hangout...

I thought it was the donut shop

Originally Posted By: BalticBob
perp must have been related to the crash test dummy.....

Your giving the perp to much credit. At least a crash test dummy has a purpose other than taking up space and breathing good air and god forbid procreating:(

In the 70's a guy attempted to rob a local tavern. He ran into a problem. There was a retirement party going on for a police officer. There were 28 armed police officers and a bartender with a gun. The only unarmed persons there were two waitresses and a half dozen other patrons. Spur of the moment ideas sometimes don't work out. A little planing might have helped avoid what did happen. It was reported that the robber tripped and fell a couple of times while being arrested.

Originally Posted By: John_K
You can't fix stupid, but you can shoot it!

25.gif

Catchy phrase, I like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back