Which CRC Brakleen is Better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get chlorinated or non-chlorinated CRC brakleen. Which does the best job cleaning? I'm not really concerned about my health. I just want the one that cleans the best.

Chlorinated works the best, but be careful around plastic, painted and rubber parts, it's much harder on them than the non-chlorinated.

Last edited:
So why the "[censored]" do they even offer two formulations? Is one for California, but they selling it nationwide or some [censored] like that?

Can't believe it's worth it to take up more shelf space.

Originally Posted By: Vern_in_IL
So why the "[censored]" do they even offer two formulations? Is one for California, but they selling it nationwide or some [censored] like that?

I think it is to give the customer a choice. After reading horror stories about Phosgene gas I can see why some people wouldn't want the Chlorinated in their shop.

Originally Posted By: Blkstanger

I think it is to give the customer a choice. After reading horror stories about Phosgene gas I can see why some people wouldn't want the Chlorinated in their shop.
Plus the chlorinated product is fire resistant.

The chlorinated stuff contains ingredients that are probably carcinogenic, and it's believed to cause Parkinson's disease.

Try using the chlorinated stuff as a bug spray....it's 10x more powerful and faster acting than raid. That's gotta tell you something.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Canadastang
Chlorinated works the best, but be careful around plastic, painted and rubber parts, it's much harder on them than the non-chlorinated.

+1 While not as healthy for you the chlorinated version is stronger. Either way they are both fine unless you have some heavily gunked up stuff you are looking to clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back