This is a beautiful plane

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT8

This link is an update on how the Oroville dam spillway repairs are progressing. In the video they use the most beautiful airplane I have seen [other than a 747] youtube link

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
My favorite plane. Absolutely beautiful!!

My grandfather was a commercial airline navigator, and the last plane he bet flew on (just as a passenger) was a Concorde. He decided afte that to never fly again, as he had experienced the peak of modern aviation. And he never did up to his death last fall.

Originally Posted By: CT8
aquariuscsm have you seen this Concord cockpit video?

Shows a dead link
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: E150GT
ive always been partial to a CRJ700 myself. Seriously I have a model of one.

Never flown in a 700, but frequently on crj200 and its impossible to move your arm without hitting anyone. Absolutely torture. Going to fly on one to toronto later this year, 3 hours on that tiny turd, ugh!

This link is an update on how the Oroville dam spillway repairs are progressing. In the video they use the most beautiful airplane I have seen [other than a 747] youtube link

Go find yourself a Luscombe, or maybe a staggerwing Beech. Many seriously gorgeous older plane designs
laugh.gif

I've been partial to a few airplanes...and built models of many...including the SR-71, and 727, which I've always liked...

But my favorite still has to be the F-14 Tomcat.
cheers3.gif

Originally Posted By: xshoex
Originally Posted By: E150GT
ive always been partial to a CRJ700 myself. Seriously I have a model of one.

Never flown in a 700, but frequently on crj200 and its impossible to move your arm without hitting anyone. Absolutely torture. Going to fly on one to toronto later this year, 3 hours on that tiny turd, ugh!

Well I should qualify. If I was a millionare and had money for a plane thats what it would be.I dont want to be crammed in one cross country unless I own it.

Originally Posted By: Astro14
I've been partial to a few airplanes...and built models of many...including the SR-71, and 727, which I've always liked...

cheers3.gif

I have always wondered!
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Astro14

cheers3.gif

I have always wondered!
grin.gif

Yeah...as if it wasn't completely obvious!!

grin.gif

As far as cargo planes go, I've always found those Ilyushin IL-76 very impressive. They used to operate from a nearby airfield, I've always enjoyed their flying over...

Originally Posted By: BrocLuno

Go find yourself a Luscombe, or maybe a staggerwing Beech. Many seriously gorgeous older plane designs
laugh.gif

We have a beautiful yellow staggerwing hangered here. Owner was telling me he is getting too old to keep up with it and has friends fly it once in awhile. I don't know how much truth there is to this, but when I was attending Spartan many moons ago, several of the older instructors who had been there since before WWII said the dies for the Spartan Executive are still around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back