New labels for MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first two pictures have the old and new bottle side by side. Other two are close ups of the new labels.

Interesting. When I saw the thread title, my first thought was that they were REALLY changing the label, and perhaps even the bottle. I can see that it was more subtle than that. Looks like they're trying to both clarify how to use it, and up the visual appeal. Could be much worse, IMHO.

What do you use it for? I used it a few times in gas tank but never seemed to do anything. I dont believe in it for car engine oil either. Maybe in a 2 stroke.

Originally Posted By: Rolla07
What do you use it for? I used it a few times in gas tank but never seemed to do anything. I dont believe in it for car engine oil either. Maybe in a 2 stroke.

I have been using it every tank in my old truck at each fillup. No difference to me. I'll still use it in case its doing something. At least until my giant jug is gone.

Originally Posted By: Rolla07

I use it to UNLEASH ENGINE POWER™

JK. I'll add it bit close to oil change time to do some cleaning and I use it in my truck for the gas for light cleaning/lubrication.

I have a roughly 40 year old quart metal bottle that still smells a little like MMO. That and the AC Delco grape juice axle fluid is why I love working on cars.

If you notice, it does NOT say it is still the original formula, anymore.
Read the label with utter concentration, and you will see original is used in a sneaky way, every time it is used
Steve

I use MMO as an engine flush during the last 200 miles, only add about a pint, and do this flush every 3-4 oil changes (not every time).

Also use it in the fuel for off-road motorcycles and lawn equipment, anything without a catalytic converter.

Originally Posted By: MrQuackers
Mad powah!

+1,0000

My 435 turns into a M4 when I use it. Instant power increase coupled with a 500k mile lifecycle for the cylinder liners and fuel system.

im really confused..............................................

4 cycle and 2 cycle says 1/2 to 1 ounce per gallon

so are they saying to add 1 oz to a gallon of fuel ?

i do stuff like this with mmo or tcw3 when i bring a motor back to life... but it usually makes the vehicle run like [censored]

i added 1 oz mmo to a gallon when my cat when out of my 90's expedition. drove it 2 hours away to eat lunch and came back home.light/code never came back on but i went from 20 mpg highway to like 14 mpg....

i add 1/2 oz tcw3 to a gallon of fuel in the boats on the last run of the season, but until i fill the take the following season they are usually sluggish......

Originally Posted By: leroyd92
im really confused..............................................

4 cycle and 2 cycle says 1/2 to 1 ounce per gallon

so are they saying to add 1 oz to a gallon of fuel ?

Yeah me too. Seafoam and many other products have similar dosing instructions. If you are using it in a car, only use 1 oz per 2.5 gallons. If you are using it in small equipment, suddenly you can now use 1 oz per gallon??? I am guessing it must be the cat converters they are worried about in cars.

The other day when i read this, i added 16pz of mmo to my 80s truck... I filled up the 16 gallon tank and I'm going to set a day where i switch tanks after the motor is hot...

I put 50:1 in my pressure washer and it runs fine....

Originally Posted By: leroyd92
Just an update, my truck doesnt like 128:1 mix of marvel mystery oil.

How come it doesn't like MMO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back