No more filter cutting

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry about the trolls. Thank you for the ones you have cut
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: car51
Originally Posted By: Tech819
Without giving out usernames what did people say? Did they say it in the post or was a PM sent to you

There is one banned member that thinks he is higher than you know who who spouts total oil and filter misinformation. Shame he's still coming back over and over. That and people just take advantage of folks that cut and post a used or un used filter. Enough is enough. I may just leave this "forum" also

Don't let the trolls get you down. Trolls are typically taken care of by people who know what's going on.

Expose the trolls!

I liked seeing your various filters. Heck, I asked some family to give me their filters to cut them as well. Not sure if they will though.

Car51, don't let the idiots beat you. Just ignore them.

Originally Posted By: Trav
Don't let someone cheat you out of doing something you enjoy, your the only one that looses, forget it and just ignore them.

This times a zillion!! Some people have such low self esteem that they get their kicks doing the only thing they know how to do to make them feel better about themselves. They way I handle asssclowns and asssclownery? I antagonize them,egg them on,and have fun with them haha!! Try that technique and you'll see how much fun it is!
laugh.gif
And I absolutely love your filter and cut posts! I've cute opened two filters in my entire life and it was such a HUGE pita that it really made me appreciate your filter autopsies!

Take a deep breathe and don't take things too seriously esp on here. Remember tomorrow is a new day. The trolls love the attention which is what feeds them. I say let them starve.

Originally Posted By: cb_13
Car51 I appreciate the pictures you posted. They gave me the opportunity to see the internals of many filters I've never had the chance to dissect myself. Thank you!

That being said if this forum is upsetting you, leave it. Don't think twice, don't look back, just go. Be happy in your life and don't worry about the opinions of some strangers on the 'net.

Agreed and +1

Don't let someone cheat you out of doing something you enjoy, your the only one that looses, forget it and just ignore them.

Honestly, people like you are a fresh breeze in an internet world, full of hate!
thumbsup2.gif

car51, I personally enjoy your dedication, effort and hard work which goes into all C&P. Thanks for doing all of it.

Enjoy your time and life and don't sweat about trolls. At the end of the day, we all know a bit more when compared with someone and a bit less( or a lot more less in my case) too!

It's all good
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix

Don't let the trolls get you down. Trolls are typically taken care of by people who know what's going on.

Trolls!
dc3abcfb0a6d6dab57febbce25caa8b94943e8c295f916439a1461e65858db1c.jpg

Originally Posted By: maverickfhs

Honestly, people like you are a fresh breeze in an internet world, full of hate!
thumbsup2.gif

I agree! Trav seems like a great guy. I rank him high up in this forum right alongside of members like Doug Hillary and Shannow. Super smart and super nice guys! You too car51,you're one of the top members here. All of you guys are WAY smarter than me when it comes to this stuff!

most of the filter cutting I think is boring, because of terms like "looks nice" "seems sturdy" etc etc.
much depend on the media ---but regular people have no way to measure its efficiency.

just buy a fram ultra and run it 15000 mile and be done with it for $8.90 at waldo mart.
I won't buy an unknown pro select special filter from dollar general. thats whats cut open sometimes.

I don't know what car51 cuttings are like

Last edited:
Trav is the main guy I look to for mechanical problems as he has saw a lot of good and bad problems
smile.gif

Yes, Trav is top notch and a true class act.
thumbsup2.gif

This has been a good vent thread. At least the trolls stay away from it for fear of being exposed and held to the fire.

Thank you for all you have taught me Car51, if you decide to go i under stand. but if you stay I'll be grateful.

Originally Posted By: Killer223
Thank you for all you have taught me Car51, if you decide to go i under stand. but if you stay I'll be grateful.

Thank you friend
wink.gif

What Trav stated was spot on Captain. Don't let no chickenheads get ya down. They are everywhere. Here, in Wally world, convience stores, on the highway, in the hospitals, in churches etc... So, dont let them fools win. You win by staying strong, staying here and doing what you do. And that's a lot. And a whole lot of good work, and most importantly being a really good guy. Overcome the foolishness and chickenheads, and rock on son.

Adam, thanks for all the C&P here!

This forum exists for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES... I don't care if it's another "boring" (not my words^^) post because there's no holes or tears - - I truly appreciate the time and effort that you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back