No more filter cutting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the total disrespect on this site and armchair scrutiny and total nitpicking; I will NOT be posting anymore filters off friends and families vehicles. Find some other hard working person to do it for you folks. Totally fed up and sick of the biased, one sided opinions that are tossed around "as fact" also.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK. I'll be the first to respond. Thanks for your previous efforts.

Anyone willing to fill in? There is? Great.

Let's move forward...

Last edited:
Shame, I enjoyed looking at the filters if nothing else to just see which ones were holing up in use, it was useful and appreciated.

I will miss these posts car51, its too bad some people had to spoil the fun.

Originally Posted By: Trav
Shame, I enjoyed looking at the filters if nothing else to just see which ones were holing up in use, it was useful and appreciated.

Yeah, too much [censored] by people that just don't care. Oh well, I make money so I could give a horses rear about a "forum" where most folks are "higher than God"

If any wonderful members would like; I could cut filters and pm them the pics
wink.gif

Well ... I always worried you could cut your hand ... so glad it's not that. Thanks for previous ...

Originally Posted By: Tech819
Without giving out usernames what did people say? Did they say it in the post or was a PM sent to you

There is one banned member that thinks he is higher than you know who who spouts total oil and filter misinformation. Shame he's still coming back over and over. That and people just take advantage of folks that cut and post a used or un used filter. Enough is enough. I may just leave this "forum" also

Whoah.. I must have missed something. Really sorry to hear this, car51.. I always felt you were an excellent contributor to this site. Won't be the same if you leave, so I hope you decide to stick around.

Car51 I appreciate the pictures you posted. They gave me the opportunity to see the internals of many filters I've never had the chance to dissect myself. Thank you!

That being said if this forum is upsetting you, leave it. Don't think twice, don't look back, just go. Be happy in your life and don't worry about the opinions of some strangers on the 'net.

Originally Posted By: SirTanon
Whoah.. I must have missed something. Really sorry to hear this, car51.. I always felt you were an excellent contributor to this site. Won't be the same if you leave, so I hope you decide to stick around.

As I said, if a member would like to see a filter cut open; I'd be happy to cut it and send that member the pics.

I feel your pain.

Can’t blame you, I often wonder why I bother... then I realize that fools are sooner or later unmasked.

Car51, you got me interested in oil filters and how the work/look internally. Thank you for your work and sharing...always looked at your posts. Thanks again and take care.

Originally Posted By: DuckRyder
I feel your pain.

Can’t blame you, I often wonder why I bother... then I realize that fools are sooner or later unmasked.

Hopefully this "clown" will be revealed and banned for good
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: mbacfp
Car51, you got me interested in oil filters and how the work/look internally. Thank you for your work and sharing...always looked at your posts. Thanks again and take care.

You're welcome friend
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back