Biomedical Technician position opening Palm Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Position opening up in greater Palm Beach for Biomedical Equipment Tech 1.
Entry level position for medical equipment repair, test and calibration. Associates degree in electronics.... or prior experience in mechanical / electronic maintenance. Permanent full time position with full benefits.

Job # 2782838 will be posted later this week, was just posted internally today.

http://www.ge.com/careers/opportunities?...l=TG_SEARCH_ALL

Job finally posted on Wednesday.

Manager asked if I knew someone looking and posted here on BITOG. I can do employee referral .

Job # 2832579

Internship in greater Palm Beach, FL and will be posted later this week.
6 month internship then offered permanent full time position with benefits.

I was a biomedical engineer in Otolaryngology research early in my career.

One of the best jobs I ever had.

I learned more about hearing, the inner ear, nystagmus, audiometry, and diseases of the ear than I would have learned in Medical School.

The MD's and PhD's I worked with all taught in the Medical School so they let me attend Intern and Residence classes to get an understanding of what was needed for experiments.

I also had to do some chemistry which piqued my further interest in that subject.

The nurses weren't too bad either.
shocked2.gif

Last edited:
Mola,

Yes. It's an interesting field to work in especially with the latest technologies that are used (needed) in modern healthcare. 30+ years for me in this field.

Internship for Daytona Beach, FL just opened up.

Job # 2854545

What are the odds you can get me in with no experience? I can [censored] my way through it.

Ha, no, I was pulling your chain since you were on the referral hunt. I would take a job with GE though.

Entry level field service engineer 1 for Diagnostic Imaging - Orlando, FL

Must be willing to travel 90% of the time in region and occasionally work 2nd shift evening schedule / rotating on call - after hours schedule.

Job # 2807843

Entry level field service position for OEC C-arms in central FL for Orlando - Daytona Beach region. Must be willing to attend training in Salt Lake City, UT for a few weeks then back to FL to work with experienced field service engineer. Company car included with full benefits package. I can do employee referral to DI manager.

http://www3.gehealthcare.com/en/products/categories/surgical_imaging/oec_c-arms

Job # 2807843

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back