Women at work always chuckle at me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I visit a job site of an account, there are 3 women that always chuckle at me when I see them.

Even before I can say hello.... they chuckle and are smiling at me as if something is up. These women are not coworkers but I have to deal with them due to our contract with hospital. Two women are related (mom and daughter) and I once commented I can see the resemblance between both of them.

I'm wondering why they always chuckle at me cause nothing bad has happened, we have good professional working relations and it's kind of getting annoying to me why they keep doing this.
confused2.gif

Should I ask them why they are chuckling at me whenever they see me ?

Mr Nice, Happy New Year1

are you trying to get an answer to the eternal question: What womens want/think?

i would just prepare and dump a line in a full room good enough to have everybody rolling on the floor laughing then start from there.

P.S. i thought the medical field has "different" humor level then regular civilians....

Your zipper down? Pants pulled up too high? Bad comb-over? Too much ear hair? Holes in the toes of your shoes?

When I asked a semi-friend, why people are talking, laughing, in confidence, these are things IVE BEEN TOLD in the past
smile.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Mr Nice

I'm wondering why they always chuckle at me cause nothing bad has happened, we have good professional working relations and it's kind of getting annoying to me why they keep doing this.
confused2.gif

Obviously you're an inside joke among the three of them.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
When I visit a job site of an account, there are 3 women that always chuckle at me when I see them.

Even before I can say hello.... they chuckle and are smiling at me as if something is up. These women are not coworkers but I have to deal with them due to our contract with hospital. Two women are related (mom and daughter) and I once commented I can see the resemblance between both of them.

confused2.gif

Should I ask them why they are chuckling at me whenever they see me ?

Can we see a full body photo of you..... a most recent one without a hat or coat?
That's a good start in trying to decipher/unravel this.

If you don't provide us with a side-view, do you have a really big nose - unusual walk, or a monotone / dialogue in your voice that attracts others around you?

Last edited:
Point and laugh at them. When they demand to know what for, just shake your head, still laughing, and say, "Never mind . . ."

They'll remember you forever.

I met my wife-to-be in college, we lived on the same floor senior year.
She and her best friend at the time used to burst out laughing every time one of our neighbors walked by them. He was just a nervous, spazzy guy who also had a huge ego...he would be kind of stumbling down the hall and then try to turn on the "charm" with them when he noticed them, and they just couldn't help cracking up.
??????????

My sixth sense just thought of something else that could explain this.....
Whichever of these two women that you are closest to in-age, may have the hots for you.
Are you married / show that left-hand ring? If not, then that's a possibility also.

Originally Posted By: judsonj
Perhaps someone started a rumor that you pay full price for Royal Purple.

...... or Amsoil.....or paid sticker for that new car.
spankme2.gif

My wife works at a school where a few of the women think the gym teacher is quite handsome. She has mentioned observing giggling at the sight of him, I would just go with that so not to get your ego crushed by thinking anything else.

Agreed- when they chuckle and giggle if your not a waste that means they like you.
Hard to decipher the first time though.

Originally Posted By: bradepb
My wife works at a school where a few of the women think the gym teacher is quite handsome. She has mentioned observing giggling at the sight of him, I would just go with that so not to get your ego crushed by thinking anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back