RIP Carrie Fisher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Bud_One
Originally Posted By: HosteenJorje
Whose is Carrie Fisher?

God she's gorgeous!!

Originally Posted By: PandaBear
I was wondering, does her new memoir spilling beans about what went on behind the scene during the early days have anything to do with how she "suddenly" fell ill and pass away at only 60.

Before I make any tinfoil hat comments, can you expand on what exactly are you pondering here?

Originally Posted By: Bottom_Feeder
Originally Posted By: PandaBear
I was wondering, does her new memoir spilling beans about what went on behind the scene during the early days have anything to do with how she "suddenly" fell ill and pass away at only 60.

Before I make any tinfoil hat comments, can you expand on what exactly are you pondering here?

see Billy Mays

Pre existing conditions and being in a flight with the potential for locked or very little leg movement for a long time could equal cardiac or pulmonary event. I've seen this before and it's not all too uncommon.

Bless her family. And she will be greatly missed.

RIP

I watched a late night screening when it premiered. I loved it.

I have hope that somehow Han Solo is alive.

That's too bad, she was awesome.

They had just finished filming Star Wars 8, so she'll be in it.

And as said above, may the force be with her.

This is terribly sad news...I also really feel for Debbie Reynolds, her mom.
I sure don't want to live long enough to see my child die...

Wabbout her role as the jilted bride of Jake in the Blues Brothers? Yes she was a striking beauty. Her mother was also drop dead gorgeous. I'm in total agreement with Virtus Probi. ( virtuous seeker? )

George Michael 2 days ago, Carrie today.....what a year of losses its been. Amazing talent lost again and again.

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened."

- Smokescreen

Last edited:
She's returned to the stars from whence she emerged. A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

Thank you for the great memories!

RIP....

Originally Posted By: bioburner
From what I heard the scenes with her in the next installment are already in the can.

Goodbye , sad farewell

True Episode 8 is done but I was talking about the one(s) after that( i.e. 9, 10, etc... ). She was supposed to at least be in the next one( 9 )and I believe some of the stand alone ones.

Originally Posted By: Jetronic
I liked her in Blues Brothers as well!

Yes, blowing up their fleabag hotel was awesome.

Originally Posted By: DBMaster
Originally Posted By: Jetronic
I liked her in Blues Brothers as well!

Yes, blowing up their fleabag hotel was awesome.

...and she can shoot an automatic better then Rambo too...(sewer scene where john belushi did the puppy eyes scene)

Originally Posted By: bioburner
From what I heard the scenes with her in the next installment are already in the can.

Goodbye , sad farewell

Really? I think that'd be a shame. I realize they can't do follow up movies with her, but they should use the material just the same. I'd think fan outrage might "force" them to keep the footage (how many people would sign a petition to see Carrie's last work in Star Wars?). It wouldn't be the first time that an actor/actress changed faces halfway through a series--or the series had to be redirected due to loss. [I read the other day that Star Trek was going to drop the character after the actor died?]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back