How about my Detroit Lions !! ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leamington, ON, CA - between Detroit and Cleveland
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: car51
Long as Lions knock Cowgirls out in playoffs
smile.gif

I dont see that happening.. but hey anything can happen right?

+1000

Cowboys probably will choke in playoffs as nothing lasts forever even diamonds

Only real test Cowboys had was close call against Redskins recently; big whup

Last edited by a moderator:
+1000

Cowboys probably will choke in playoffs as nothing lasts forever even diamonds

Only real test Cowboys had was close call against Redskins recently; big whup

Who exactly have the Lions beat?

The Cowboys have beaten 11 teams in a row.
They just played 3 games in 12 days.
All wins.
They didn't pick their schedule, they just beat whoever is next up for a whipping.
Next week they get to crush the giants .
Just cause you don't like them doesn't give you any reason to sou nd foolish.
Go Cowboys

Originally Posted By: Dallas69

I see that "rookie wall" getting closer and closer. I get the feeling that the Cowboys two wunderkids are, soon enough, going to have the rude awakening of a longer season with bigger, stronger, faster opponents mix with a game against formidable, hard-hitting defence - either in the regular season or the playoffs - and they're going to look too human at exactly the wrong time.

There is plenty of reason, though, to think the Cowboys are going to be very, very good for a good long while. And it seems like they might peak at exactly the right time if Seattle and Green Bay are getting to be beyond their window.

Originally Posted By: Dallas69
All wins.
They didn't pick their schedule, they just beat whoever is next up for a whipping.
Next week they get to crush the giants .
Just cause you don't like them doesn't give you any reason to sou nd foolish.
Go Cowboys

Unfortunately, Dallas looks like the team to beat right now (I'm not a Dallas fan either). It wouldn't surprise me though if they end up losing to a team like SEA or GB (assuming they even make it) in the post season, but I wouldn't bet on that happening...

Last edited:
I know everyone has their favorite team.
Mine is the Cowboys of course.
After last year it is fun again to know we are going to the playoffs with a real good chance to win.
The defense scares the heck out of me but the offense scores a bunch of points most of the time.
Go Cowboys

Long as Lions knock Cowgirls out in playoffs
smile.gif

Keep dreamin'. Cowboys just beat the Lions like a rented mule and had nothing to play for. Lions could've clinched a playoff spot with a win.

And as for you knocking their schedule, get your facts straight. They just played seven consecutive games against teams in playoff contention.

Last edited:
Before kickoff ... would of put the winner at 21 points in that game - did not expect such a high final score.

Dallas is good, no doubt, but I wouldn't be crowning them SB champs just yet...there are a few teams in the play-offs that have been there before and are fully capable of running the table...GB (if they beat DET, which I think they will), SEA, and NYG any one could go into Dallas and win....I still think Dallas looks like the best team in the NFC (and maybe even the NFL), but it's a whole other ball game once the post season starts...who knows what the pressure of the play-offs will do to rookies...I guess we will find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back