subaru oil consumption.. new engines for some

Status
Not open for further replies.
The relevant part

"Nine plaintiffs will receive $3,500 apiece and get up to $1.5 million in attorney fees covered by Subaru."

Originally Posted By: Rand
The relevant part

"Nine plaintiffs will receive $3,500 apiece and get up to $1.5 million in attorney fees covered by Subaru."

lolSaw that

Originally Posted By: Falken
Note to Subaru: Ditch the Boxer.

Put down the crackpipe dude.

Originally Posted By: RedOakRanch
My new Subaru is part of the 98% that are OK. 20k miles so far...

Your new 2016 falls in 98% of the 2011-15 models that are okay?
thumbsup2.gif

20K+ miles and my father's 2013 Subaru is fine, although we think the transmission sucks.

Let's bash Jiffy Lubes, Chinese tires and Dealers in this same thread to get it over with.

Originally Posted By: CKN
Let's bash Jiffy Lubes, Chinese tires and Dealers in this same thread to get it over with.

I will *only* drive a Crown Victoria that I buy private party equipped with Michelin tires and that has never been near a quick lube!

Originally Posted By: Miller88

I will *only* drive a Crown Victoria that I buy private party equipped with Michelin tires and that has never been near a quick lube!

smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Miller88

Sounds a lot like the Grand Marquis in my sig-although I did ditch the Michelins!

Years ago the owners of problem vehicles had no recourse today Lemon Law and class action Lawsuits stomp all over the bad automakers. If you have a problem with a vehicle call a good lemon law attorney they work for free to the consumer and the car companies pay dearly..
The car companies know they will most likely lose the case if it goes that route and will usually bend over backwards to help do the right thing all you do is have to mention this route ...If they don't oh well it might take some time but you will most likely get a brand new car or a good chunk of cash..

My Subaru doesn't use anything in the 6k oci but my Chevy has a bit of piston slap and uses a qt per 5k. Good to know the Subaru is junk and the LS is legendary! LOL, I like them both!

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
your chevy will be slapping for 300,000+ miles and still run the same

If there are any body and trim pieces left......

So it's okay for you to bash a Chevy, but no one is allowed to bash Subaru, Jiffy Lube, Chinese tires or dealerships?

And here's a newsflash - body and trim pieces break on all vehicles when they are abused.

Originally Posted By: dishdude

So it's okay for you to bash a Chevy, but no one is allowed to bash Subaru, Jiffy Lube, Chinese tires or dealerships?

And here's a newsflash - body and trim pieces break on all vehicles when they are abused.

It's a free country bash away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back