Admin trash the 2 oldest VOAs I posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure making a thread is the correct place to ask to have a thread deleted.
also you should not be lazy and provide links.

I figured out that my JPGs had the same number on the last 10 numbers and different on a prefix # . SO your site did not see the prefix. I fix it Last 2 posts are good. A longer edit time would have solved this problem. I have never seen such a limiting edit times. WHY????? I fail to see the logic in micro edit times. This is not a gambling site. Who care if someone changes something 2 hours from now????

Last edited:
I have tried to contact an admin before on where to put these VOAs and got no response. This is very weird forum as far as rules and contacting people from what I am use to , so give me some slack. I know some will see the double post and do something so call it lazy but it seems to work . I did links and someone posted to load on this site. My links the my hosting site keeps them too small to really see.

ADMIN: dont trash the 2 oldest because one of you guys thrashed only ONE. So keep the ones I will post to keep . How mickey mouse is this I can't even edit my stuff and I have to resort to THIS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back