Looking For A New Natural Gas 6 Burner Barbecue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a new 6 burner natural gas BBQ.. I want one under $500.00 any ideas?
Im looking to buy from a big box store because i think they will have the better price. I liked the char broil i had it lasted about 10 years..Somebody mentioned a Kennmore and another name was Nex.. I don't want to spend more than $500.00 we will be selling the house sooner or later. Don't mention webber unless i can buy one for under $500.00 with the natural gas hookup and 6 burners.

My parents have a permanent installation natural gas grill. It's a Broil King which is ancient. Bigger grills cost a lot more money. Natural gas is the way to go but is rare nowadays.

Spend a little more and get a quality, US made weber... Rather than buying Chinese junk twice in the same timeframe.

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
I am looking for a new 6 burner natural gas BBQ.. I want one under $500.00 any ideas?
Im looking to buy from a big box store because i think they will have the better price. I liked the char broil i had it lasted about 10 years..Somebody mentioned a Kennmore and another name was Nex.. I don't want to spend more than $500.00 we will be selling the house sooner or later. Don't mention webber unless i can buy one for under $500.00 with the natural gas hookup and 6 burners.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Spend a little more and get a quality, US made weber... Rather than buying Chinese junk twice in the same timeframe.

OP wants 6-burners under $500, it is not easy to find a quality US made for that many burners with so little money.

A good Weber with 4-burners is already above $500-600. A 6-burners will be more than $1k.

i had the best and it lasted 12 years to replace that it would be $6000.00 we are selling the house sooner or later so im not going that way..
I see char broil 6 burner and another side burner for around $400.00 that will last 5 years im sure who knows i may not last that long...

what kenmore do you have? And how old is it? Im leery of anything sears but a few people i know seem to like them.

I don't know where you can get a sub-$500 natural gas 6-burner grill anywhere, much less one that is decent. We have an MHP grill but it cost a lot more than $500 and isn't 6 burners. It is very well made and over the 16 years we've had it all that has been replaced is the burner and the ceramic pucks. The only real regret with it is that I bought a post-mount, that makes it impossible to move away from the wind. The cart mounted version with a detachable gas hose would be better. Another benefit is the cart mount would allow you to take the grill with you when you move, you'd just have to plumb a gas outlet at the new home.

I found one at the home depot its a nex grill for $399.99 plus i get a 10% off discount.. I am buying it Monday and if it goes on sale for the 4th of july they will give me the difference. It is a really nice grill it has electric start and nice led's that light up the 6 burner adjustments. It looks great also. Will it last 10 years who knows but for now i will be happy.

I found one at the home depot its a nex grill for $399.99 plus i get a 10% off discount.. I am buying it Monday and if it goes on sale for the 4th of july they will give me the difference. It is a really nice grill it has electric start and nice led's that light up the 6 burner adjustments. It looks great also. Will it last 10 years who knows but for now i will be happy.

That's for a natural gas model? And includes the hookup? If so, I stand corrected.

Good deal, in 10 years buy another one cheap and use it till it dies too.

I bought a 5 burner Ducane for $$$$ for their "lifetime warranty"

Story time:
Well, the female dogs at Weber bought Ducane and will NOT honor the lifetime warranty,
Every time I call them for parts, I get a nice lady who takes down my info and puts me on hold and the disconnects me.

what kenmore do you have? And how old is it? Im leery of anything sears but a few people i know seem to like them.

Very sorry my friend. Mine is LP

No im sorry it does not include the natural gas hookup connection or the cover.
And yeah if it lasts 10 years and i still have it i will buy another one i can buy maybe 5 or more of them for the price of one Webber that may or may not last.. You pay for a little better quality and a lot of advertising with Webber. I also get some cash off going with my cousin because he went to school with the manager of that store so lets see what happens Friday..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back