Which StaBil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: user52165
Yes, at $6 quart, $24 gallon!!

but for high octane, ethanol free gas that will last years? I dunno, I am for the extra cost knowing I can pour it in and not have to think about it.

Off topic, but I created a new type of garage mess, for me at least. My Stabil was sitting on a shelf, and I went to use some two days ago. I don't know if I didn't tighten something right, but a whack of Stabil had migrated out the mixing compartment and out the top, making my shelf a mess while it sat there since teh fall. Yeesh.

If your generators have metal fuel tanks the Stabil 360 is claimed to prevent rusting of the interior.

Originally Posted By: Digital2k2
I had been using blue stabil, but decided to try 360 performance this time.

Has anyone else tried stabil 360 performance? It says it has vapor technology to get areas where the fuel isn't touching and to use every fill up in small engines.

I'm not sure if doubling the dose will stabilize fuel out to two years like the regular red and blue marine stabil or not, but I went ahead and put a good amount extra in the generator.

I used a double dose of Marine 360, and the 1-gal plastic storage container is going through big dimensional changes due to the vapor pressure. The container sides balloon out when the storage temp rises above 80F, and then the sides are sucked inwards the next morning when it is 50F.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back