Delo 400 SAE 30 (CF/SL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you're amazing! This is the PDS I looked at last week, but didn't realize it was two pages, lol. -17 degree F pour point, 1220 Zinc, 1100 Phosphorus? Yes please. Looks like I found my new go to oil, Delo 400 SAE 30. Interesting how it went from API SL to SJ, but no matter.

Originally Posted By: userfriendly
SR5; You guys have SketchShe instead.

Wow….I had to Google them, never heard of them before……now I don't know what to say.

Krykie!

Watch out for the 'roos !!

PICT0109.jpg

How many 'roos are in the photo?
Is there a billabong near by?
Where is the swagman with a matilda on his back drinking billy tea, caching a jumbuck?

Where is the swagman with a matilda on his back drinking billy tea, caching a jumbuck?

That photo was taken just outside of Kamloops last week. The Global warming from the rail road activity has allowed flourishing migration of Australian wild life
13.gif

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, member SR5 posted the info from the PDS in the thread, "Best SAE 30 Weight oil", in the PCMO section. All the important stuff, just in case you don't want to actually go to the PDS.

Nope, no billabong, they are drinking water off the road.

That's nearly what I have to drive through every night after work...they aren't ON the road, they graze, then bolt across...will run away from you for a bit, then veer across in front of you...apparently in times past, what ever used to chase them couldn't corner well.

If every roo was dropped off in Canada, they might live a month if lucky.
Our Canis Lupus will kill for sport, coyotes and mountain lions (cougar) for food.
A coyote couldn't over-power a roo, but would bother it for hours on end, days if necessary.
A grizzly bear would have two for breakfast and another one for lunch.
I'm surprised your Canis Dingo don't keep them in check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back