Go-Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds awesome. Made from unicorn blubber.
Quote:
ALG Defense is proud to announce the official release of our new biosynthetic firearm lubricant, Go-Juice. Engineered specifically for the total-loss, boundary lubrication system that is characteristic of all firearms, ALG Go-Juice possesses unique properties that will keep your weapon running in the most adverse conditions.
The most important property of a firearm lubricant is its lubricity or “slickness." In comparison to military grade CLP, Go-Juice is 500% more slick as determined by laboratory tests.
Other key characteristics of a good gun lube are corrosion resistance and long term stability or resistance to breakdown that leads to gumminess and a gun that won’t function. ALG Go-Juice is made up of highly oxidation resistant molecules that perform exceptionally well in ALG Defense's accelerated aging tests and salt spray tests.
As a biosynthetic oil, the fundamental building blocks of Go-Juice’s oil molecule is a GMO oil seed that has been bred specifically for its lubrication properties. Being an engineered bio-based oil, ALG Go-Juice needs none of the heavy metals and toxic additives that other lubricants can use. Therefore, ALG Go-Juice needs no hazardous label and testing on synthetic human tissue has shown no tendency to even irritate skin.
Perfect for automatic weapons and concealed carry guns, we think that you will find ALG Go-Juice to be your ultimate “Go To Firearm Lubricant”.
ALG Go-Juice is available on-line in a generous 4 oz. bottle for the low price of $11.50. To purchase, please visit algdefense.com ‪#‎pewpew‬ ‪#‎igmilitia‬ ‪#‎gunsofinstagram‬ ‪#‎algdefense‬ ‪#‎gunlubricant‬

Just sound like old racing bike castor bean oil
smile.gif

Yes esters are better, mineral oil is one of the worst lubricants AFA inherent boundary lube is concerned

Now cant you just use some of Mamma's leftover bacon fat? One of the best animal esters out there.

Save a few bucks

ALG/Geissele is a good company, and the owner is a perfectionist in every sense of the word. The guy does his homework and puts out good products.

With that being said, I wont go out of my way to buy some purple go juice. I already have a lifetime supply of gun lubricants that work fine.

I've also had gumming problems with plant based oils, so I tend to prefer petroleum based oils.

gojuice03.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back