Best Music streaming service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallo all.

I am in seach of a new Music streaming service. We have used Spotify before. But we are getting tired of top few playlist. And I have noticed that more and more artist won't put there music on Spotify because they have a free service. Technically Spotify has worked perfect.

So...I am considering Apple Music, Tidal, google music, and deezer. I am leaning towards tidal becaus they have loseless sound quality. It is more expensive but I am willing to pay. Some sort of family package would be great since we are 3 who use it. It also have to work with sonos. My only big problem with tidal is... I really really dislike Kanye West as a person and musician. But that is just me being silly.

So any experts here in that field?

Thanks all
Søren

Are you currently using the free or the paid Spotify service?

I subscribe to Apple Music and the audio quality is much better than Spotify's free service. I am unsure of how it compares to their paid service, but if you're using free, I think any paid choice is going to be better in terms of audio.

I chose Apple Music because I have Apple devices. I have no real complaints about the service. For what I listen to, they have a good variety of playlists, both from outside sources and Apple curated lists.

Originally Posted By: jackz
Try Pandora or Jango, or Tunein radio or Slacker radio.

I've heard good things about Slacker Radio. Just ask Taylor Swift!
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back