Exhaust System - Invention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Million Dollar Idea.

You don't like the exhaust sound from your vehicle ? ? ? Not LOUD enough ? ? ?
Wish you had a High Performance Car but can't afford one ? ? ?

No problem, turn on the radio and select what your vehicle should sound like.
Choose: 1) Muscle Car, 2) Jalopy, 3) English Touring Car, 4) The 1st car you ever owned, 5) Etc.
Choose: More or Less Base Sound when shifting
Choose: Length of Time for shifting sound

The sounds would come thru the radio speakers.
Cars are all computerized and it should be no problem to synchronize the Transmission Shift Points with the Software 'auto' sounds.

I have no intention on Patenting this. If anyone does, please remember me when you make your first million.

Your Thoughts are Welcome.
Have a Great Weekend.

IIRC there's a Renault that does that exact thing. It can synthesize sounds from 4-5 different cars.

Popular in the inner city community. They all use the same track on those dubbed,rubber band tired,big body cars. I think it's called "buzzing trunk lid". Import car drivers have begun to pirate the sound as well.

I want the quiet car to become a thing. You take the subwoofer out of the trunk and put in a huge muffler instead. Fast, but quiet.

Can you come up with a similar idea but for motorcycles? Have it simulate that open pipe sound that they love, pipe it straight at their faces so that they can enjoy it--and leave peace&quiet for the rest of us.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
Already been done and after swapping out the factory exhaust on my Mustang to Borla ATAK, I got rid of the stupid sound pipe.

I already have the Mountune engine sound symposer BLOCKER/DELETER on my wish list for if/when I buy that Fiesta ST.
wink.gif
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back