Pile sides

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a cloth with a low pile and and long pile on the other. I says the long pile is for easily pulling away wax. While the low pile side is for nterior dusting or exterior detailing.

Ive become a fan of microfiber, but wonder what it was like in the 1950s keeping a car in cherry condition..

I got my first microfiber and used it in the winter of 2007-2008 think it was. Now I hoarde the things. It is sad really. I think the moths will get to them before I do. I am really stingy about putting a nice cloth into service.

Anyway- good day!

Auto cleaners had more clean, lower-lint rags and towels around at that time.

What I need to do is learn my microfiber cloth quality levels. Telling good from bad, cheap from good etc is something I cannot do yet.

Originally Posted By: Kira
Auto cleaners had more clean, lower-lint rags and towels around at that time.

What I need to do is learn my microfiber cloth quality levels. Telling good from bad, cheap from good etc is something I cannot do yet.

My father always used a smooth lint free cotton rag to remove wax. I still prefer it to microfiber. However I still use microfiber and agree with you on finding good ones.. I like the costco ones so far..

My favorite wax removal towels are VERY VERY old white cotton towels. The pile is half gone on them and there are even a few holes worn through them. They remove wax better than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back