Another Good Samaritan

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of months ago I received an PM from BITOG member Justin251 about wanting to send me some oil filters.
I received another PM from him a few days ago that they were on their way. They arrived this AM.
Justin, I want to thank you so very much sir! Even though I had asked for no more filters to be sent, you reach down from your heart and sent some anyway! God see's all!
May God Bless you and your family as well!
smile.gif

jpa3bc.jpg

Glad to see people doing good things
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: jeepman3071
What's a Fram Core? Never heard of those. They look neat.

It's an ecore for Walmart's Tire and Lube Express (TLE)

How do you buy the Wal-Mart TLE Fram filters? They dont stock them on the shelf. Will they sell them to you at the TLE counter?

Edit Never mind Sparks beat me to it.

I'll add though not sure why one would chase them. If you really want one, the current AZ STP (in the east) line basically same filters without the texture.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
Even though I had asked for no more filters to be sent...

You're not collecting new filters anymore? I have a few P1's I was thinking about sending your way.

Originally Posted By: Bottom_Feeder
Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
Even though I had asked for no more filters to be sent...

You're not collecting new filters anymore? I have a few P1's I was thinking about sending your way.

BF, I was going through some bad times there for the last few weeks. Another injury crept up on my leg and set me back a spell. I am slowly coming back around with therapy and, get this; the residents in my complex have kicked in to help me! They cook for me, and clean my apt. when needed. The male residents have been helping me take my bath's and provide any personal hygiene I might need help with. They truly are God sent!
I am at about 90% and am feeling much better. I already have some OCI's set up with the filters Justin251 sent me. So, if it is in your heart to help out the less fortunate, then by all means, send them, please!
34.gif
thumbsup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back