were tesla and einsteing really genius?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I was looking at tesla and Einstein concept as a phi rain puzzle .
And someone will have to explain to why both guys work is incomplete ?like there is 33% of what's what missing ?didn't the atom exist back then?wasn't it known that there was an electron a neutron and proton .could any confirm or deny if they were aware of electron neutron or proton (or whatever they called it back then (if the division was renamed FBI I don't see why the atom wasn't named differently back then. Or did both of those genius ignored neutron because they tough was neutral and useless? I read some of the FBI stuff released . But I read it as a phi brain puzzle not as a are they wrong or right i don't care about that since both are wrong even if they knew how atom work they never got to try to use that way .this much is evident . Tesla was looking into ways to make the difference between negative and positive as great as possible , come on is this the best those two clown could come up with ? Gees . And einstein ?don't get me started modifying formula from Italian or other nation because you know a lot of langage isn't my idea of genius. Can any explain to me why when we try to connect the dot from what was known and what these guys knew there are huge hole or error . That even a non scientific like me can perceive hint of

This post is insane. Utterly bizarre.

My first, and perhaps only question: Why are you asking these questions? OK, one last question: What type of tin foil did you use when you constructed your hat?

Originally Posted By: yvon_la
And someone will have to explain to why both guys work is incomplete ?like there is 33% of what's what missing ?didn't the atom exist back then?wasn't it known that there was an electron a neutron and proton .could any confirm or deny if they were aware of electron neutron or proton (or whatever they called it back then (if the division was renamed FBI I don't see why the atom wasn't named differently back then. Or did both of those genius ignored neutron because they tough was neutral and useless? I read some of the FBI stuff released . But I read it as a phi brain puzzle not as a are they wrong or right i don't care about that since both are wrong even if they knew how atom work they never got to try to use that way .this much is evident . Tesla was looking into ways to make the difference between negative and positive as great as possible , come on is this the best those two clown could come up with ? Gees . And einstein ?don't get me started modifying formula from Italian or other nation because you know a lot of langage isn't my idea of genius. Can any explain to me why when we try to connect the dot from what was known and what these guys knew there are huge hole or error . That even a non scientific like me can perceive hint of

Excellent post and I agree completely
21.gif

Nobody on this board can understand physics for you. Subsequently, If you don't get why Einstein, Tesla, Hawking...etc are geniuses then you probably shouldn't be questioning the merit of that title.

My apology for being blunt but your post is remarkably ungrammatical and incoherent. If you want to be taken seriously with a question about two giants of intellectual achievement, please make the effort to string a few sentences together that make more sense (and do not look like the work of a 12 year old).

Pretty sure your account has been hacked and a bot is posting.

Bot needs to finish 5th grade English before contemplating physics. A little hint, these guys weren't contemporaries - and did you mean to compare Tesla and Edison? - These two weren't exactly into sub-atomic particles.

atom came from ancient Greek, about when they worked out the process of wear on the macro scale (chiseling, sawing, cutting, sanding and grinding) also worked on the micro scale, when people rubbed and kissed statues over time, the statue disappeared in the areas of contact.

atomus meant uncut or indivisible...they posited that fundamental particles that were indivisible were being removed.

Thus the word atoms...

They were wrong, atoms WERE divisible...and the major parts were themselves divisible.

They were also wrong, statues weren't debraded atom by atom, but in what are really macro particles and corrosion products.

I'd love to hear your views on some other supposed science greats. What do you think of the guys in this list?

Carl Gauss
Isaac Newton
James Maxwell
Michael Faraday
Max Planck

Yes they were geniuses. Thinking of AC current originally takes a genius, Tesla. Theory of relativity, takes a genius, Einstein. No one yet knows what things are made of and probably never will. Only the brain makes it possible to see, hear, and smell. Actually everything is dark, smell less, and quiet. It's a little hard to understand that. I saw it on PBS about the brain. We have no idea how any of it works. So don't be too hard on geniuses they do their best with what they have.

There's "sort of" a direction to the OP.

I'd dedicate the next lecture to a "history of knowledge" timeline and see how may questions that'd answer.

Think of how difficult this would have been if he communicated using Morse code. Be grateful.

Ok, they were genius, so basicly about 33% of knowledge is missing or was edited ? Why? They didn't understand those part and didn't want anybody else to understand it ? Men that's sad, I feel like another era , when a dude was killed because he said earth wasn't flat, ff a bit in time oups sorry we killed , you were right earth is indeed not flat (depending on your physical point of view

Let me look up their name,Isaac,the apple guy? Men even back then apple was around! Sorry I don't believe in gravity. See tesla comment on gravity , that sound better

Tesla did all his stuff before the three fundamental subatomic particles were discovered, and Einstein after. Neither one thought about the parts of an atom very much. It is possible to design electrical machines without knowing the exact physics of the electron. Einstein's famous equation relating mass and energy predicted that an atomic bomb, if one was ever built (and he hoped it wouldn't), had the potential to be extremely powerful.

Knowledge is forgotten a lot more than it is "suppressed". For example the Romans made a lot of things out of concrete. After their empire fell, no one knew how to make concrete until it was re-discovered hundreds of years later.

Originally Posted By: Kira
There's "sort of" a direction to the OP.

I'd dedicate the next lecture to a "history of knowledge" timeline and see how may questions that'd answer.

Think of how difficult this would have been if he communicated using Morse code. Be grateful.

I know a number of folks who can copy Morse in their heads at 30 WPM or better. Morse won't change the content from gibberish to something we can understand.

I wonder what LIGO measured lately?

Let me look up their name,Isaac,the apple guy? Men even back then apple was around! Sorry I don't believe in gravity. See tesla comment on gravity , that sound better

I have no comment about Tesla, Einstein, Newton, Maxwell or Hawking, but I am sure I will like my Tesla model 3 when I get it sometime in 2018 or 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back