Static electricity accumulation of earth and human

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok , i had a brain [censored] this morning (epiphany)and this chain of idea got me a question:
Context of the start of this idea:not long ago I was talking about static electricity in engine. Another nice fellow here supplied a link from a Japanese theory crafter team trying to debug why oil was going bad. And in the video we see ,everything is said to be properly begrounded and yet you can clearly see static electricity micro explosion.
Question 1:in space I hear planet cannot get rid of their static electricity .
If it is the case woudnt this mean earth accumulate static electricity also?
Question 2:since it is proven that oil is a good static electricity micro explosion magnet. Wouldn't this also happen in human body?if so,how i prevent static electricity accumulation in my body or the reverse . So that by body stay in balance with earth static electricity charge accumulations.

So A wire from the faucet to me when at home and from me to the ground when sleeping on the road(truck driver)ok got it!ty guys!

Last edited:
Due to the frequency of the human/earth static, you have to use 0 gauge copper wire only. Do not try aluminum, or it'll fill you with toxic aluminum ions.

/s

So basically I cant ground my self,!tin foil hat? What's that ? Anti stupidity for government? If so I really need to kick starter tin foil hat (made and for the the government ads)
wink.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: turtlevette
They say there are no dumb questions

I don't know about that.

There is no such thing a stupid question.

However, the world is full of inquisitive morons...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back