Your old ticker, take care of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think your cars oil pump works hard,,,check this out.

How Much Blood Does The Heart Pump In One Day?

An average heart pumps about 2.4 ounces (70 milliliters) of blood per beat of heart.
If 72 beats occur per minute, then about 1.3 gallons (5 Liters) of blood is pumped per minute.
About 1,900 gallons (7,200 Liters) of blood is pumped per day.
This adds up to almost 700,000 gallons (2,628,000 Liters) of blood per year and about 48 million gallons (184,086,000 liters) by a life span of 70 years.

I am no heart doctor, but this pump is a miracle,,I can guess who built it, but thats another story...

I think cigarettes are a big help with both heart and lungs (breathing, mentioned above).

Coating your alveoli with poisons and tar and lining your circulation system with thick plaque make the involved organs work harder. They get stronger as a result.

It's a win/win for everybody. You get the enjoyment of smoking cigarettes and meeting people out on the sidewalk. The tobacco companies (the unsung heroes here) make money as do tax coffers. Some doctors and medtechs gain employment. It's a benefit bonanza.

Hmmm...enjoy smoking today....before the liberals take it away! Kira

It maintains itself and can repair itself to some extent. It's variable speed and completely made of organic matter. That's right can't mention what maker is stamped on it around these parts.

Originally Posted By: 4wheeldog
So......What is THE BEST BLOOD to use, and how often should we change it?

lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ROFL. Every 56 days you can donate a unit of blood and let your body replenish it. No need to look for blood quart specials at your local auto parts store!

So I put "50 million gallon tank" in Google to find an image.

This image pops up, it's a 2.7 million gallon tank:
vaughn_tank-1a.jpg

50 million gallons would be about 18 of those tanks, a small tank farm.

lol....good thing is we replace our own fluid automatically every 120 days and the additives are constantly being replaced

Originally Posted By: JC1
ROFL. Every 56 days you can donate a unit of blood and let your body replenish it. No need to look for blood quart specials at your local auto parts store!

Yep..donating blood really does help you. I haven't been able to donate for almost 4 1/2 years due to prostate cancer. I am counting the months till I can donate again!!! (5 years)

Last edited:
Lets see, is there some way I can hook up a Fram Ultra to my system.

Originally Posted By: CourierDriver
this pump is a miracle,,I can guess who built it, but thats another story...

It is a miracle! But I don't have to guess who built it. That information is clearly wrote in the owners manual at the very beginning. Its in the 1st chapter, 27th sentence.

My current flow is AB Positive. But I have been considering a change to AB Negative.

Originally Posted By: larryinnewyork
And like breathing, it does it automatically.

You are now aware of your own breathing.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back