Bought a New Sentra Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I've been car shopping for about a year and finally buckled down and made a purchase. I bought a 2015 Nissan Sentra that is a new leftover. It's a huge adjustment from my old Elantra (which I am keeping; it's worth more as a daily than the measly trade-in value). I'm not asking for oil change advice just yet!
lol.gif
(I'm planning on using either Synpower or Edge at manufacturer-specified OCIs for the length of my warranty with OEM or similar-quality filters)

I'm excited and wanted to share!

XD Elantra's are a real sleeper korean-honda, right there with those cockroach ZX2's still milling about.

Nice! I just bought a 2016 Versa to get the best fuel economy I could find for the $$. I am happy with the Nissan to say the least. The Sentra looks really nice.

Thanks for the kind words, y'all. As requested, here are some pictures!

As for the deal, I'd say around $4000 off of the MSRP is a great deal.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Congrats! Post a picture.

I always liked the Sentra, going back to these:

546b3b64eb904_-_1995_sentra_se_r.jpg

I would like to find one of those now, we had 1992 2 door base model with no AC and it was a fun car to fling around the back roads.
An SE-R would be very fun I think.

Well I've been noticing them lately. Nearly as good mileage as absolutely anything, considerably roomier, VERY competitive price.

They keep the HP down (130) to keep the mpgs up, but that ought to be plenty to cruise all day at 80 with two people a kid and luggage.

I'd like to drive one with a manual transmission

Yep, powder white. It's the exact color I wanted when buying a car.

Jimbrewer: Unfortunately, only the bare-bones models have a manual transmission. But yes, it sneakily will hit 80 on the highway.

Yeah, the option the Sentra poorly if you like manuals. I don't think you can get cruise control with a manual.

They do have a big back seat for the the class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back