Husquvarna YTH2046 riding mower

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pulled off the desk last summer to change blades and paint the underside of the desk.

Its all back together but one side (left) is lower than the other. I do not see anything I could have put back together incorrectly. I does mow grass, just not evenly.

I assume the wheels on the desk itself are anti-scalping wheels and most of the time they should not be touching the ground.

Last edited:
Adjust the leveling link (above where you attached the cotter pin on the side, think it's the left hand side) it's like a tie rod, you screw it in or out to level the deck side to side

Last edited:
is the leveling link the horizontal bar (one on each side basically under where your foot is while driving) that hangs down, supported by an adjustable threaded rod in the middle and connects to a pin in the front and another in the back (one facing in and the other out)?

I am 99% sure I did not touch any adjustment. But its possible it was always a little off and I never noticed until I pulled the deck.

Yeah should look like this picture turn that nut with an open-end wrench

Screenshot_2016-05-26-12-28-59_zps4owsmqzv.png

Here you go. Adjust the nut in the red circle. Your mower has one on each side to adjust the cut. Use a tape measure under the blades to get close.

red_circle_mower.jpg

Is the bar that is held by the nut "symmetric"? No front or back. It looks symmetric.

OK, I can adjust that nut, but I did not touch it pulling off the deck and I do not think it was this screwed up before pulling the deck.

Is there any adjustment front to back. I assume all edges of the bottom of the deck should be the same distance from the ground.

Originally Posted By: LeakySeals
Yeah should look like this picture turn that nut with an open-end wrench

Screenshot_2016-05-26-12-28-59_zps4owsmqzv.png

That must be a different model. Mine does not look like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back