Fast 8 cars spotted

Status
Not open for further replies.
These were spotted in Virginia. They're also filming in Cleveland and NYC.

Fast-and-Furious-8-Doms-Ride-Spotted-9.jpg

Fast-and-Furious-8-Doms-Ride-Spotted-4.jpg

Fast-and-Furious-8-Doms-Ride-Spotted-2.jpg

Fast-and-Furious-8-Doms-Ride-Spotted.jpg

Fast-and-Furious-8-Doms-Ride-Spotted-3.jpg

How many times is that poor Charger going to be resurrected? Dom always seems to find a way to get it back into his garage and bring it back to life for its next totally ridiculous 'mission'.

That poor, abused, mutated Charger. I bet it would rip its own quarter panels off to get rid of that hideous "stance" cr*p.

The guy's who build the cars for these movies have a company that makes them the entire charger front end in 1 piece out of fiberglass.

And they build every thing with the same ls2(?)/turbo400(iirc) drive line. Doesn't matter what the body is, they all run the same drivetrain

Originally Posted By: Bottom_Feeder
How many times is that poor Charger going to be resurrected? Dom always seems to find a way to get it back into his garage and bring it back to life for its next totally ridiculous 'mission'.

The series was over when Paul Walker died, IMHO.

I'm not going to be watching F&F8 with that Desert Runner Charger... Or lack of Paul..

Originally Posted By: Prune_Juice

I'm not going to be watching F&F8 with that Desert Runner Charger... Or lack of Paul..

We know, Joe. You told us a long time ago.

Originally Posted By: Kira
Is "Fast 8" a movie franchise?

Yes. They mean "Fast and Furious" #8. Fast 8 for short.

Originally Posted By: JennyHemi

You are gonna stop calling me someone I'm not. The obsession continues.

Originally Posted By: JennyHemi

And how do you propose you are going to stop them?

He'll tell us to stay on topic, of course. He'll insist that he's not Joseph Corbisiero, using the same writing style as his prior ~15 user names.

Where is Fulton, NE anyhow? That almost sounds like a fictitious place, created to cover up one's identity.

Joseph, you've spent the last decade destroying jalopies and vaporizing your chance to become self-sustaining. You've been banned here more than a dozen times, and keep coming back to seek attention and have your self-destructive behavior enabled. Jenny isn't the one with an obsession.

I've only said the truth. Can you say the same? Nope.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

And how do you propose you are going to stop them?

I'd like to know this as well.

Originally Posted By: Bandito440
He'll tell us to stay on topic, of course. He'll insist that he's not Joseph Corbisiero, using the same writing style as his prior ~15 user names.

Where is Fulton, NE anyhow? That almost sounds like a fictitious place, created to cover up one's identity.

Joseph, you've spent the last decade destroying jalopies and vaporizing your chance to become self-sustaining. You've been banned here more than a dozen times, and keep coming back to seek attention and have your self-destructive behavior enabled. Jenny isn't the one with an obsession.

Thank you. All anyone has to do (and should do) is search Joe's name on Facebook like I did. The first public post (May 23 at 3:35pm) tells you not only is he not in Nebraska, but he's destroying much more than vehicles now.

Last edited:
Speaking of car chases and Joseph. Not sure if that's him or not but the name and location match up. No doubt these Amazon reviews are his. Even though he gives his location as Seattle. The last review he gives on the Self Control Patrol workbook is hilarious.

I believe car chase Joseph is different from Prune Joseph. The ages don't match up. He has plenty of other arrests though. Look for a DOB of 1982.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Speaking of car chases and Joseph. Not sure if that's him or not but the name and location match up. No doubt these Amazon reviews are his. Even though he gives his location as Seattle. The last review he gives on the Self Control Patrol workbook is hilarious.

Did you stumble on this or search it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back