Micro guard Gl14609 150 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
date code f07p30b1 150 hours on a dk45se hst kioti tractor using 2gal rotella t6 5w40 this filter has a tear in one of the pics I'll cut back the fci to 75 hours since I have 2 left I got them for free so might as well use them adbv is black made by parker but feels like silicone it is super flexible still it was replaced with the same filter and oil
20160524_151719_zpskjqnxopb.jpg
20160524_151752_zpsqkodog9z.jpg
20160524_151807_zpswcdhgkiy.jpg
20160524_151814_zpsr44ruida.jpg
20160524_151826_zpsgdzq6ngo.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's a old Puro I didn't figure 150 hours was a long interval since all my other equipment usually has fci of 3-400 hours I was wrong lol

Originally Posted By: robo339
date code f07p30b1

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
I smell a Fram product.

You lose ... that's a Purolator date code, which translates to July 30, 2004. Yeah ... P = 2004.

Originally Posted By: NavyVet88
Originally Posted By: Nate1979
Yuck. Who makes that junk filter?

I thought wix made the microguards?

For a Microguard, it all depends on who had the cheapest bid. The supplier could change by the month.
This looks like a Purolator-supplied filter.

The second picture is almost funny. It's surprising to hear the same thing was put back on again.
Looks like the usual Puro defenders have left the area now that it is shown proven hard evidence right in the eyeballs.

It's amazing how the brain can store images. That second picture especially can be brought up instantly anywhere anytime from memory. It's not like seeing the image, which is also all brain, but the image is just there in the mind. I think that is truly amazing.

Originally Posted By: robo339
Nope just pulled it out and took pics

I curious about why the filter is from 2004 (per the date code). Did you pick this Kioti tractor up used, or was this filter in some old stash and then put on some time ago?

Stash from another tractor that is my grandfathers he gave me all of his filter and ect unfortunately I was in the process of buying from him then he had a hemorrhagic stroke which took his mind from him and now his other half decided to take it and his other valuables and hide them in storage unit somewhere While he's in hospice and it got replaced with the same thing cuz I don't cut them the second I pull them off not really on the top of my list as you can tell and until today I have had my new tractor in service getting a key switch replaced btw it's a pain in the butt trying to load a tractor that won't start but after a bunch of bypassing computers and making it run I got it in to get fixed it'll get swapped out soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back